Kate McNulty, LCSW (any pronouns)
- LCSW in OR, WA, ME, NY, FL
- Kate’s message: “I see individual adults (18+) and couples. I also work with parent-adult child relationships. I provide diagnostic services and therapy from an autistic-centered perspective. I am autistic, strengths-based and affirming of neurodivergence. Two of my books have been published, Love & Asperger’s ( title was determined by publisher; I use the term Autism) and Parenting Adult Children. I’m certified as a Gottman Relationship Therapist and as an AASECT Sex Therapist.”
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Websites: www.autistictherapist.com, www.portland-counseling.com, and www.sexpositivetherapist.com
Karl Reichert, LMHC (he/him)
- LMHC in Washington (#LH60936065) and Idaho
- Services: I offer individual Teletherapy through simple practice. I accept Pacific Source insurance.
- Karl’s message: My name is Karl, and I’m a geek therapist helping autistic people (diagnosed or not) in the geek culture who are struggling with burnout, shutdowns, meltdowns, intrusive thoughts, depression, anxiety, and more. I offer DBT, EMDR and Geek therapy. Please visit my website to learn more.
- Website: https://www.rficounseling.com/
- Email: email@example.com
Leanna Ramsey (she/her, they/them)
- LMHC in Washington (LH#60704310)
- Leanna’s message: Talk Therapy for Humans offers Individual, or Family therapy for Teens and Adults. Bring your best friend, your mom or your roommate. It’s your hour and I welcome what you want to do with it. Currently this therapist is all telehealth – phone or video. Who am I? I am queer, autistic middle aged person with intense sensory processing needs and specialize in helping autistic people THRIVE. Who do I love to work with? I love to work with parents to help imagine how everyone in the home can get the support they need. I adore working with teens who are finding themselves and speaking their truth. I really enjoy working with anyone who has a late-diagnosed or self-diagnosed. I get excited talking about depression, anxiety, burn out, meltdowns, disordered eating and horrible thoughts because I am a wierdo lol. I am a relational therapist who often uses IFS, strength-based and trauma focused therapies. I will diagnosis you if that’s helpful to you.
- Phone: (253) 260-5404 (please text!)
- Website: www.talktherapyforhumans.com
Tasha Hansen, MSW, LICSW (she/her/they/them)
- LICSW and LMHC in WA state only
- Services: 16y+ young adults and adults only, case by case for neurodivergent couples
- Primarily practice Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Solution-Focused Therapy
- I do take most insurances including state coverages, Medicaid and Medicare plans.
- Background: In 2020, I made the decision to leave my job and dedicate my time to rural clinical practice, specializing services for neurodivergent and autistic older teens and adults. I actively cultivate non-ableist, trauma-informed, culturally inclusive, and identity-first education, therapy, behavior strategies, and recommendations to a clients and their trusted system of support. I enjoy my kiddos, furry and scaley pets. We love to explore on road trips, camping and traveling as often as we can. I am openly a ‘late diagnosed’ ADHDer, self-identify as being on the spectrum, successfully manage PTSD and have continued to explore how Autistic traits and tendencies are dismissed in people with complex systems and illness.
- Website: www.azcpllc.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alyssa Converse, MA, LMHCA (she/her)
- LMHCA in Washington state
- Services: I offer individual therapy via telehealth.
- Alyssa’s message: I’m a Highly Sensitive therapist who loves helping other HSP’s and neurodivergent individuals embrace their strengths and develop a more compassionate relationship with themselves. I provide help with anxiety/stress, depression, trauma/PTSD, self esteem building, and life transitions. In my work, I prioritize relational, anti-oppressive, trauma-informed, and LGBTQIA+ affirming care. With a foundation in mindfulness, my therapeutic approaches include Lifespan Integration, Internal Family Systems and emotion-focused therapy.
- Website: www.conversecounseling.com
- Email: email@example.com
- We serve OH, IL, OR, WA, and AZ.
- We provide cash-pay and insurance therapy services as well as psychiatry. (Due to insurance contracts we are cash-pay only for ASD evals but this can be spread out over several sessions). We do accept insurance for ADHD evals and treatment.
- We are passionate about neurodiversity and care of marginalized populations.
- Website: psychcareanywhere.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HILA DEAN, AMFT (they/she/fae)
- Licensure: Associate Marriage and Family Therapist, California and Washington State, USA
- License numbers: WA MG61330436 and CA AMFT137857
- Services: Individuals, families, dyads, group, telehealth, private pay
- Specializes in: Autistics; ADHD-ers; neurodivergent identity affirming support; psychedelic preparation, navigation skills, integration; non-normative relationships and families; outlaw lifestyles; and autistic people who use drugs.
- Hila’s message: I am inclined toward and identify with the renegade and Bodhisattva. I am autistic, queer, white, femme-presenting, and I have been a student of meditation and yoga asana since 2002. I work and live in partnership with transpersonal, anti-oppression, and harm reduction lenses. Subversivity is my spiritual practice.
- Email: email@example.com
- Websites: hiladean.com and https://psychedelic.support/network/hila-dean-mfta/
Nerissa Whitlock, LSWAIC (she/her/her)
- Licensure: LSWAIC in Washington state
- Services: Individual therapy for teens, adults, and older adults via telehealth
- Nerissa’s message: ***As of 3/21/23 I am accepting new clients*** Are you experiencing the frustration, pain, or fatigue of not knowing where you belong? Do you code-switch, mask, or engage in people-pleasing behaviors? I specialize in the care of those with ADHD, AuDHD, Autism & other forms of neurodivergence. I understand the struggle and am so glad you’ve found your way here. I’m a neurodiversity affirmative therapist & I will journey with you as you learn to unmask, find who you truly are, and come out as your authentic self. I come to this work through my own liberation and self-acceptance work as a person with intersectional identities including being a bi-racial, neurodivergent, queer, fat, pagan, feminist, and a POC. I am familiar with the frustration, pain, and fatigue of not knowing where you belong and feeling lonely or unsure of who you truly are. Living as a neurodivergent person in an allistic or neurotypical world is hard, but you don’t need to do it alone.
- We will work together towards your empowerment, finding your voice, taking off the mask, and living as your authentic self. To do this, I incorporate expressive art approaches that foster self-exploration and expression. Your therapy will come from an affirmative, inclusive, accepting place where your whole self is welcome, because that’s what you deserve and how it should be. As a therapist and human, I am firmly anti-ABA. I am a member of the neurodiversity affirmative movement, and as such, I support your self-diagnosis. It’s also important for you to know that I am familiar with and affirming of those whose identities may include LGBTQI+, kink, consensual non-monogamy and/or polyamory. I will not pathologize you, your identity, nor your neurotype.
- I know how hard it can be to live in a world not designed for us. I want you to know that therapy with me will be a celebratory exploration and acceptance of you. We will focus on your strengths to help you love the parts of you that you’ve been told to mask. I want to hear your story and hope to hear from you soon because you deserve this.
- Phone: (206) 414-8368
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.millennialtherapyproject.com
Yuliya Rae (they/them) MA, LMHCA
- Licensure: Washington, US
- Services: Individual and group therapy via telehealth
- Yuliya’s message: I am a Seattle therapist specializing in treatment of complex and childhood trauma through relational, psychodynamic work, focusing on fostering your authentic self. I approach my work through a neurodiversity-centered lens – being a ND therapist myself – and particularly love working with adults who are recently diagnosed (self or by someone else) with autism or are discovering they may be autistic. I also love working with folks on body image issues as well, coming from a fat liberation, anti-diet lens and utilizing a social justice approach. My style is collaborative, warm and engaging. I am someone who is always in your corner but is also not afraid to challenge you toward your goals and toward building a life you love. Please take a look at my website to learn more and schedule a free consult to connect.
- Website: https://kintherapyseattle.com
- Email: email@example.com
Maggie M. Evans , LMHC, ATR-BC (she/her)
- Licensure: LMHC in WA state and ATR-BC (nationally recognized board-certified art therapist)
- Services: Individual sessions for adults and older teens, Exclusively teletherapy, Groups coming.
- Maggie’s message: I help neurodivergent professional women who are stuck, sad, and lost recover from profound loss and/or emotional abuse and neglect. Together, we work to restore her sense of deep self-trust, authentic alignment, and unbridled creativity. I use art therapy tools such as process painting, guided drawing, and body-based mindfulness.
- Practice name: Therapy for Bohemians
- Website: www.therapyforbohemians.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 509-537-0408
- IG: @therapyforbohemians