Stephanie Adams Mendez, PHD, NCSP (she/her)
- Licensed Psychologist PSY-CA-31678 in California and 048.0134528TELE in Vermont, USA
- Services: Individual, family, telehealth therapy and assessment
- Stephanie’s message: I provide therapy and assessment services that help clients better understand themselves and how to advocate for their needs in an ableist, difficult world. I utilize a neurodiversity affirming approach to helping clients ages 5 through adulthood. The vast majority of my clients have overlapping neurodivergent identities and diagnoses (Autism, ADHD, OCD). Much of my research and clinical work focuses on promoting family and school-based support for LGBTQIA+ and neurodivergent youth. I also train professionals in clinics, hospitals, schools, and universities on how to provide culturally responsive neurodiversity- and gender-affirming care. Proudly representing lived experience as a queer, Latina ADHDer.
- Website: www.empoweredtogetherla.com
- Email: email@example.com
Rachel Filson (she/her)
- Licensure: My main state is Florida (license # SW20555). I am also licensed as a telehealth-only provider in Vermont (089.0135007TELE) and SC (TLS 104 CP).
- Services: I offer both in-person and virtual individual counseling services to adolescents and adults. In addition to talk therapy, I also offer EMDR.
- Rachel’s message: I am a neurodiversity and LGBT+ affirming and identified provider. I value client choice and honor that each client is the expert in their own journey. My work is informed by attachment and neuroscience, exploring how past hurts affect the way your brain functions today. I understand that everyday experiences of oppression create complex trauma over time. I therefore use a trauma-informed approach. Some modalities we may use together include EMDR, feminist therapy, CBT, psychoeducation and holistic coaching depending on your preferences.
- Website: www.mangrovementalhealth.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mangrovementalhealth
- Inclusive Therapists: https://www.inclusivetherapists.com/florida/sarasota/rachel-filson
Dani Rodwell, LCSW (she/her)
- LCSW license in New Jersey and Interim Registered Telehealth LICSW in Vermont
- Services: Autism assessment and individual psychotherapy for neurodivergent and LGBTQIA+/gender-diverse adults in NJ. Neurodiversity-affirming coaching and disability accommodations consultation available nationwide in the United States.
- Dani’s message: Hi, my name is Dani. I am a neurodivergent, queer, biracial woman. I always work from a place of lived-experience. I really care about helping people become intimately aware of their strengths, needs, and differences, and how to build a life that is more supportive and conducive to their uniqueness. I love the disability and queer communities and have been working in this space for over 7 years. I am inspired and amazed every day by my clients and it fills my spirit to connect with people who exist outside of the “norm.” I prioritize creating a safe, unmasked, and positive space for healing and growth to happen.
- Website: www.neurosparkhealth.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Psychology Today: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/dani-rodwell-fort-lee-nj/1119931