Marisa S. Valdez, MS, LPC
- Licensure: I’m Licensed and live in Texas (Lubbock, TX) and also am licensed in Maine and Utah.
- Services: I offer individual counseling both in person and via telehealth. My private pay rate is currently $105. But I accept most insurances as listed on my psychology today page. I’m in the process of creating my own website as well. I am also in the process of completing the coaching program created by Transformation Academy. I want to be able to offer individual and group coaching services for neurodivergence going through or on the brink of burnout.
- Marisa’s message: I’m a Bilingual Counselor, fully proficient in English and Spanish. Sí, yo hablo y escribo en el Español porque viví mucho tiempo en Argentina. I have a Bachelors in Psychology and a Masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling in Texas. I have worked with people with a wide range of concerns including ADHD (having been diagnosed myself), dissociative identity disorder, grief, burnout, depression, anxiety, stress, attachment issues, relationship issues, career challenges, identity issues, search for meaning, and culture shock. I have also helped several people who have experienced various types of abuse.
- My therapy style is warm and interactive. I believe in treating everyone with respect, sensitivity, and compassion, and I don’t believe in stigmatizing labels.
- I will tailor our dialogue and treatment plan to meet your unique and specific needs. It takes courage to seek a more fulfilling and happier life and to take the first step towards change. If you are ready to take that step, I am here to support and empower you. You are not alone.
- Website: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/marisa-s-valdez-lubbock-tx
- Work cell is: (831) 296-0999