John Witney, MBACP (he/him)
- If you feel that there is something in your life that is preventing you from being who you really want to be then you may benefit from some counselling or psychotherapy.
- My name is John Witney and I have been a therapist for over thirteen years.
- I started my practice in 2009 and I have now worked with many hundreds of people who have wanted to change or process something about themselves or their life stories.
- Issues that I have worked with include: anxiety and depression, bereavement and loss, relationship difficulties, work-related stress, serious illness, addictions and compulsive behaviours, personal and transpersonal development, and spiritual awakening.
- I was also a volunteer counsellor at the Fountain Centre at Royal Surrey County Hospital for five years where I worked with cancer patients and their families as well as members of hospital staff.
- I have a BA (Hons) Degree in Counselling and I am a Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). I also have a Master’s Degree in Transpersonal Psychology.
- In 2020 I discovered that I am autistic. I am a strong supporter of the neurodiversity paradigm.
- I work with individual adults, either in person in Hove, or online via Zoom.
- A fifty-minute session costs £60.
- I also offer a free thirty-minute initial consultation to help you decide if I am the right therapist for you. So if you are looking for a well-trained and experienced neurodivergent therapist, please feel free to get in touch.
- Website: http://www.buddhanature.co.uk/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 07770 666 666 (UK)
- Licensure: UK CNHC (regulator and PSA AR) Hypnotherapy, UK UKAHPP (PSA AR) Psychotherapeutic Counselling, International APA Psychologist, UK NACHP (Validator body of regulator) Clinical Psychotherapist, UK CTHA (Validator body of regulator) Complementary Therapist, International PESI / Evergreen Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist Level II, International PESI / Evergreen Autistic Spectrum Disorder Clinical Specialist, International PESI / Evergreen ADHD Clinical Specialist, International PESI / Evergreen Mindfulness Informed Professional, International PESI / Evergreen Advanced Clinical Grief Specialist, International PESI / Evergreen Certified Integrative Mental Health Professional, International Trauma Institute International Certified Functional Medicine Trauma Specialist
- Services: Clinical Psychotherapy and Complementary therapy based Trauma informed therapy, Traumatology (NARM / 3 Stage Model) including Somatic therapy, Grief Therapy, ASD, ADHD & Dyslexia Support
- I am based in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK and see face to face clients there, and Telehealth clients all over the world. My service is private only.
- Stuart’s message: I am a trauma and neuro divergence specialist with a personal background of C-PTSD and personally assessed as having ASD and ADHD traits as well as dyslexia. I use a trauma informed model in ADHD and ASD cases with additional specialist training and certification in assisting with both. I base my trauma informed work around a 3 stage model (NARM . ATI) using evidence based but holistic therapy methods including Narrative therapy, Cognitive reprocesssing, Hypnosis, Somatic processing and psycho education.
- Websites: www.psychoanalysis.center, www.morgan-ayrs.co.uk, and www.trauma-edinburgh.co.uk
- Licensure: Sex & Relationship Therapist, UK, COSRT (College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists) & NCS (National Counseling Society)
- Services: I offer sex & relationship therapy for individuals and those in adult intimate relationships (including couples, polyamorous polycules, and platonic partnerships). I work online in private practice and I am professional insured to work with clients worldwide.
- Tiga’s message: Hello! I’m Tiga-Rose Nercessian and my pronouns are she/her. I offer sex & relationship therapy for individuals and those in adult intimate relationships (including couples, polyamorous polycules, and platonic partnerships). Most of my clients are erotically marginalised people, including those who are neurodivergent, LGBTQIA+, kinky, queer, and non-monogamous.
- I’m a multi-certified Sex & Relationship Therapist, Intimacy Coach, and qualified general Counsellor. Neurodivergent sex, relationship OCD, and sensory processing issues are presentations I frequently work with. My aim is to support and empower you to have happier, healthier, and more fulfilling relationships with yourself and others – whatever that looks like for you.
- I am proud to say I’m a mixed race, queer, kinky, non-monogamous, autistic person. These aspects of who I am form and inform me and my practice.
- For more information and to book a free initial consultation, please visit: https://www.intimata.co.uk/