Rachel Hammons (she/her/hers)
- MA, LPC-MHSP in TN, USA
- Services: Individual, family support sessions, teletherapy and in person
- Rachel’s message: It’s taken me a long time to write this because I desperately wanted my bio to communicate my heart for counseling, people, and the work that I do, but I also feel that words fall short when you’re trying to communicate something so intimate. First of all, you are brave for taking a step toward deeper healing, and I am honored that you might consider me as a support alongside you in your journey. Whether this is your first time seeking counseling or your 10th time, I hope to encourage and help empower you in your fight to become who you want to be. Whatever next step you decide to take, I hope the best for you. My biggest hope is that you find healing and rest through working with me, and while I strive to meet you where you’re at and provide counseling based upon that, I use an attachment based approach along with EFT, ERP, ACT, and DBT modalities. I specialize in OCD, anxiety, depression, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and gender dysphoria/identity exploration. In all that I do, I hope to encourage you toward healing from past or current wounds, tools & techniques for being in what is presently going on in your life, & hope for making your future life the one in which you want to be. As Doc Brown says, “Your future hasn’t been written yet. No one’s has! Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one!”
- Website: RachelHammonsCounseling.com
- Email: RachelHammonsCounseling@gmail.com
- Phone: 678-951-7016
- Address: 2323 21st Ave S, Suite 300, Nashville, TN 37212
- Instagram: @RachelHammonsCounseling
- Facebook: @RachelHammonsCounseling
Katie Larson, MMFT (she/her)
- MMFT in TN license #2027
- Services: Individual and couples therapy, 10+, in person and teletherapy in TN. Neurodivergent affirming, LGTBQIA+ affirming.
- Katie’s message: I am a late diagnosed ADHD-er providing trauma-informed, somatically focused care for each of my clients through Internal Family Systems, EMDR, IFIO, and narrative approaches. Seeing how therapy changed (for the better!) for my clients as I discovered the complexity of my brain, I seek to offer the space for each of my clients to see their fullness of being as it has been shaped by their neurotype, sexual and gender identity, and their lived experience, including childhood traumas, sexual traumas, religious trauma, and intimate partner abuse. As an empathic lover of the natural world, I have seen how each plant grows and blooms, retreats and dies back, all on its own time. I believe that each of us carry this inner wisdom for our own lives. So if you are feeling stuck in anxiety, depression, emotional overwhelm, withdrawal, dissociation, burnout, relational issues, or PTSD and C-PTSD symptoms, and you need a partner to walk with you as you replant your garden for fullness of being – reach out. The work can begin.
- IG: @katielarsonmft
Rayne Satterfield, LCSW (She/Her)
- LCSW, United States, Tennessee
- Services: Individual Therapy for adults, Group Therapy (Highly Sensitive Person Support Group and Neurodiversity Affirming DBT Skills Group), Teletherapy, and Walk & Talk Therapy
- Rayne’s message: The Self-Care Spot provides therapy for divergent minds. I specifically work with individuals who are Autistic, an ADHDer, a Highly Sensitive Person, and/or have experienced trauma. I help my clients feel supported, safe to be themselves, and connect to their inner worlds to better understand who they are and why. I want my clients to feel secure in being authentically them. I do this through using IFS therapy and a few supplemental therapies like DBT, EMDR, Mindfulness, and Polyvagal Theory.
- Website: www.theselfcarespot.com
- Phone: 615-900-4705
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/theselfcarespotblog/
Megan Thomas, LPC, MHSP (she/her/hers)
- LPC, MHSP in Tennessee
- Megan Thomas provides in-person and virtual therapy for folks residing in Tennessee and specializes in working with trauma survivors, folks with anxiety and people wanting more mind-body connection. She believes you know yourself best and it’s her job as your therapist to guide you back to your most authentic, intuitive self. She loves working with teens and adults in the queer and ND community and is trained in Somatic Experiencing and Somatic Attachment Theory.
- Follow her on TikTok or Instagram at @MeganThomasLPC or check out her website here: https://www.newmoonrisingwellness.com/megan-thomas-ma-lpc-mhsp.html
Calli Morgan, Counseling Intern (she/her)
- I am currently working toward licensure in the state of Tennessee. I received my M.Ed. in Counseling and Human Development from Lindsey Wilson College.
- Services: Individual, family, couples, group, teletherapy
- Calli’s message: I work primarily from a person-centered perspective, and it is my firmly held belief that you are the expert on the subject of you. My intention in counseling is to respect your autonomy as a human being who is capable of making choices for yourself. I see the counseling process as a collaboration between you and me in our areas of expertise to find solutions that work best for you. I prefer not to give advice, but rather reflect your thoughts and feelings to you for you to gain insight into your world.
- Email: wilkinsonfamilytherapy.net
- Main office: 615-410-2240
- Instagram: @callidoestherapy
Amanda Lucas, LCSW (she/her/hers)
- Licensure: Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Tennessee
- Services: Individual (age 11+), family, couples, teletherapy
- Amanda’s message: I have been a practicing psychotherapist for 20 years, in a variety of settings. I am comfortable working with people from every walk of life, including those who are neurodivergent, who identify as LGBTQ+, and people of color. As an AuDHD individual, I understand the challenges involved in obtaining a diagnosis (especially later in life), identifying a competent therapist, and creating spaces and processes that work for our needs. I embrace neurodivergence as an important part of my identity and work to educate other professionals about the harm of treating being autistic as a disorder that needs to be “cured”. Every human being is heavily influenced by the culture and environment in which we live our lives and often mental health issues are the direct result not of individual responses to stress, but a reaction to a variety of societal ills – racism, homophobia and transphobia, ableism, economic inequality, etc. I enjoy working with others to create a world in which all people have the opportunity to thrive.
- I work well with adolescents and pre-teens (11 & 12), who are comfortable engaging in talk therapy. I have worked with numerous trauma survivors and am trained in Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR) and Internal Family Systems (IFS). I can incorporate tenets of recovery into my work treating adolescents and adults with addiction issues.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.thecouragetochange.net
Emily Stone, LMFT (She/Her/Hers)
- Licensure: LMFT in TX, TN, NC, FL
- Services: Individual, Couples, Family, Group…all telehealth
- Emily’s message: Emily is a licensed marriage and family therapist with over 20 years of experience working with adults, couples, families, children, and adolescents. Her reputation as a therapist, supervisor, and professor is one of being open, courageous in dialogue, curious, and respectful of each individual.
- Website: www.unstucktherapygroup.org
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/unstucktherapygroup/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@unstuckgroupdremilystone
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UnstuckGroup