Catherine Leigh Richardson (she/her)
- Licensed in Spain by the Colegio Oficial de Psicólogos, license number M-36968
- Training: Master’s Degree in General Health Psychology
- Services offered: teletherapy and in-person, adolescents, adults and children, counselling, coaching, ACT, CBT, and Play Therapy using Dungeons and Dragons.
- Website: www.madridmentalwellbeing.com
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catherine’s message: As a neurodivergent psychologist diagnosed in my early 20s, I am familiar with difficulties finding your place in a neurotypical world. I aim to offer a safe space to explore what’s troubling you and learn strategies to overcome life’s obstacles through one to one therapy, aware that each person’s needs and preferences are unique. Licensed with the Colegio Oficial de Psicólogos, I am originally from the UK and am familiar with the troubles that come with adapting to a new country and culture. I am a strong supporter of providing therapy based on each individual’s needs and interests so that you can feel more fulfilled and self-confident in your life. Take a look at the website and get in touch to schedule a free short consultation. Sessions can be either online or in-person in central Madrid so that you can work on your goals from wherever you feel comfortable.