Shaune Martin, LCSW, LICSW (He/They)
- Connecticut Licensed Clinical Social Worker & Rhode Island Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
- Services: Individual, Family, Couples, and Group counseling (in person and telehealth)
- Shaune’s message: About 10 years ago I was going through a difficult time in my life and a therapist said to me “you matter!”. I truly believe that everyone is doing the best they can, “you matter”. Life can be hard. My strength-based, compassionate, and collaborative approach can help support you during these difficult times. I am a retired US Navy Submariner turned Licensed Clinical Social Worker. I have experience working with all ages, families, and couples. I have worked in a variety of settings to include, crisis management, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, and outpatient. My practice is Neurodiversity affirming, LGBTQIA+ affirming and Veteran supporting. I am available in-person and through tele-health. I invite you to reach out for support!
- 43 West Broad St. Unit 1, Pawcatuck, CT 06379
- 860-245-8548 (call or text)
Halley Palmer, LICSW (she/her/they)
- Licensure: LICSW in Massachusetts and RI
- Services: Individual therapy, in-person, teletherapy, insurance, private pay, Trauma-Focused CBT, narrative therapy, Neurodivergent affirming and LGBTQIA+ affirming therapy.
- Halley’s message: “I just don’t fit in.” “No one understands me.” “I feel so alone.” Have you ever had these thoughts? If so, you aren’t the only one. You deserve to feel accepted for who you are.
- When society doesn’t value what makes you unique it can cause distress and trauma leading to depression, anxiety, chronic stress, substance use, health problems, and lowered life expectancy. BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, female, Neurodivergent, and disabled folks are far more likely to report adverse experiences and are at greater risk for negative outcomes.
- You are the expert on your own life. I wish to partner WITH you to help you feel better. I will personalize and tailor our work based upon your needs, interests, and goals. I believe therapy should be engaging so I often engage clients in playing games, TTRPGs, art, music, and movement in sessions.
- When you aren’t, you need someone who can listen and help you heal. As an affirming, collaborative, and knowledgeable therapist I can help you.
- Website: https://thetherapyguild.com
- Phone: (774) 326-0703