The Psychology Interjurisdictional Compact (PSYPACT)
PSYPACT is an interstate compact that allows licensed psychologists to practice in additional US states without having to obtain licensure in each state. This means that providers listed on this page can offer services in any of the following US states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin (*last updated 10/3/2022*).
Learn more about PSYPACT here: https://psypact.site-ym.com/
Dr. Christine Henry (she/her)
- Licensed Psychologist (Texas 35103) and PSYPACT Certified
- Services: Teletherapy for adults (25+) both individual and group therapy.
- Dr. Henry’s message: I work with adults (25+) who are able to have strong connections to animals but struggle in their relationships with people. My clients come to me after trying everything they can to help themselves such as reading self-help books and listening to podcasts but still feel stuck. They typically have a trauma history and despite being in therapy have symptoms that persist. After watching you tube videos and TikTok’s they start to wonder if they are autistic or ADHD. Together we tease apart what is trauma and what is being Neurodivergent. With this new understanding we process how to move forward with this new identity in a neurotypical world. I offer online therapy which allows clients to be in the comfort of their own home or office. If they have pets, it can feel nice to have them by their side as they process difficult emotions in session. Besides my clinical focus I also have lived experience being late diagnosed as being Neurodivergent myself. This is in addition to living with my twice exceptional daughter with PDA, my ADHD son, and my ADHD/Autistic partner.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.therapyforpetpeople.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Therapyforpetpeople/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therapyforpetpeople/
- Located and licensed in NC. Also licensed in VA, DC, MD, NJ, NY, and PSYPACT states (AL, AZ, AR, CO, DE, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, ME, MN, MO, NE, NV, NH, OH, OK, PA, TN, TX, UT, WA, WV, WI).
- Services: Adult Autism Assessments, Individual Therapy (in-person and teletherapy).
- Caroline’s message: Hello! I am a warm, authentic licensed psychologist who understands that you are a fellow human being doing the best you can to function in a not-so-simple world with a not-so-simple brain. You may feel stuck, confused, and overwhelmed…but you are not broken. You do not need to be fixed. Your challenges are most likely a normal reaction to a difficult situation and tough societal expectations. I’m here as your ally, resource, and guide to help you better understand your story within the context of a complicated world. In addition to therapy, I provide adult autism assessments for those wondering if they are autistic. My testing process is collaborative, streamlined, and affirming. These can be conducted in-person or over Zoom and consist of conversations, interviews, and questionnaires. Visit my website for more detailed information about the process.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.elonpsychology.com
- IG: @elon.psychology
Dr. Julie Landry (she/her), Neurospark
- Licensed clinical psychologist in TX; PSYPACT (practice in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado , Connecticut, Delaware, DC, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming).
- Services: Virtual autism assessments for adult, virtual ADHD assessments for adult, combined assessments, coaching, and accommodations consulting
- We strive to infuse DEI practices in everything we do. We especially want to eliminate barriers for women, people of color, LGBTQIA+, and gender-diverse folks as they face disproportionate rates of diagnosis and treatment.
- Website: https://www.neurosparkhealth.com
- Email: email@example.com
Dr. Maria Gabriela Hurtado Alvarado (she/hers/ella)
- Licensed Psychologist, #37680, Texas and member of PSYPACT (https://psypact.org/page/psypactmap).
- Services: Assessment and evaluations, Telehealth, in-person, BCBS & private pay. Our group practice also offers individual and couples therapy. We provide all of our services in English and Spanish.
- Prickly Pear Therapy and Training was created with the purpose to bring high quality trauma and healing-informed mental health services that honors the cultural values of the Latine/Latinx community and individuals at intersecting identities. Our values include a culturally-centered and anti-oppressive, collaborative, and relational approach to healing-informed and empowerment based-care for psychological trauma.
Finding a therapist that understands who we are can be extremely validating as they can understand our cultural context and we do not need to spend as much time explaining our daily experiences or environment. At Prickly Pear Therapy and Training, we believe in the ability of individuals to rise above their current distress, to heal, and transform. We work to facilitate healing from painful emotions and memories through a collaborative approach centered on empowerment and hope. We strive to work with our clients on building a life that is balanced and fulfilling.
- Website: https://pricklypeartherapy.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 512-956-9420
- IG: @pricklytherapy