Paulina Gołaska Ciesielska (she/her/hers)
- Licensure: Poland
- Services: Individual (remotely)
- Paulina’s message: For over 12 years, I have been working with families with children on the autism spectrum and/or disabilities and in a mental health crisis. I am a founder of the Relations Support Center, a founder and a president of the Relate to People Foundation, editor-in-chief of the “Człowiek i Relacje” magazine. My educational background is psychology, special education, relational psychotherapy and psychoanalysis. I am a member of IARPP (International Association for Relational Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy). I am also an academic lecturer, a researcher (Ph.D) and the author of social innovation projects, scientific papers, educational materials in the field of supporting people on the autism spectrum, with disabilities and in a mental health crisis. I have received my own diagnosis of autism spectrum conditions last year.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.wspieranierelacji.pl
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulina-go%C5%82aska-ciesielska-4661386b/