Kate McNulty, LCSW (any pronouns)
- LCSW in OR, WA, ME, NY, FL
- Kate’s message: “I see individual adults (18+) and couples. I also work with parent-adult child relationships. I provide diagnostic services and therapy from an autistic-centered perspective. I am autistic, strengths-based and affirming of neurodivergence. Two of my books have been published, Love & Asperger’s ( title was determined by publisher; I use the term Autism) and Parenting Adult Children. I’m certified as a Gottman Relationship Therapist and as an AASECT Sex Therapist.”
- Email: email@example.com
- Websites: www.autistictherapist.com, www.portland-counseling.com, and www.sexpositivetherapist.com
Embodied Life Therapy Center
- LCSW, MT-BC, LPC, PhD – USA/CA & OR
- Individual, Couples, Family, Art and Music Therapy, EMDR, Brainspotting, IFS, CBT, Somatic, KAP. Telehealth
- Psychotherapy from a Neurodivergent, Trauma-informed, Queer Affirming Lens. At ELTC, we are skilled, compassionate clinicians, who are here to support you in cultivating a deeper understanding of yourself, explore patterns to help you find areas you may be stuck, and aid in your healing and growth. Our approach is first and foremost relationship-oriented and supportive. We understand that there is no change without a solid and stable foundation first. We center you: affirming your unique identities, experiences, and stories. We have the experience to help you achieve your goals, overcome these struggles, and live a more satisfying and meaningful life. We will work together to understand the root cause of difficulties, and address those issues with long-lasting strategies, helping you get closer to the life you’ve always wanted.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 971-266-1081
- Website: https://www.embodiedlifetherapycenter.com/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/embodied.life.therapy.center/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ELTCjenniferdodd
- We serve OH, IL, OR, WA, and AZ.
- We provide cash-pay and insurance therapy services as well as psychiatry. (Due to insurance contracts we are cash-pay only for ASD evals but this can be spread out over several sessions). We do accept insurance for ADHD evals and treatment.
- We are passionate about neurodiversity and care of marginalized populations.
- Website: psychcareanywhere.com
- Email: email@example.com