Amy Marschall, PsyD, she/her
- Licensed psychologist in Florida, Montana, North Dakota, New York, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
- Services: My practice is almost completely telehealth – I can do in-person for evaluations that can’t be done virtually (like if someone needs an IQ test for disability services or something) for those local to me in SIoux Falls, South Dakota. I do individual and family therapy as well as diagnostic evaluations. I have done groups in the past but don’t have any going right now.
- Amy’s message: I incorporate evidence-based interventions as well as a client-centered approach to therapy that empowers YOU to be in charge of your treatment. My practice is trauma-informed, which means that I recognize the prevalence of trauma in the general population and take steps to create a comfortable environment that feels safe and empowering for all clients. All of my sessions are conducted via telemental health using HIPAA-compliant videoconferencing through Zoom. I believe each client is the expert on themselves. As a psychologist, I can offer insight into symptoms and mental health diagnoses, but no one knows you and your experience better than you. In addition, my psychology practice emphasizes social justice, cultural competence, and LGBTQ+ affirming care.
- Facebook: Facebook.com/dramymarschall
- Twitter: @DrAmyPsyD
- Website: rmh-therapy.com
- Other contact info is here: https://www.rmh-therapy.com/blank-2