Kate McNulty, LCSW (any pronouns)
- LCSW in OR, WA, ME, NY, FL
- Kate’s message: “I see individual adults (18+) and couples. I also work with parent-adult child relationships. I provide diagnostic services and therapy from an autistic-centered perspective. I am autistic, strengths-based and affirming of neurodivergence. Two of my books have been published, Love & Asperger’s ( title was determined by publisher; I use the term Autism) and Parenting Adult Children. I’m certified as a Gottman Relationship Therapist and as an AASECT Sex Therapist.”
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Websites: www.autistictherapist.com, www.portland-counseling.com, and www.sexpositivetherapist.com
Amy Marschall, PsyD, she/her
- Licensed psychologist in Florida, Montana, North Dakota, New York, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
- Services: My practice is almost completely telehealth – I can do in-person for evaluations that can’t be done virtually (like if someone needs an IQ test for disability services or something) for those local to me in SIoux Falls, South Dakota. I do individual and family therapy as well as diagnostic evaluations. I have done groups in the past but don’t have any going right now.
- Amy’s message: I incorporate evidence-based interventions as well as a client-centered approach to therapy that empowers YOU to be in charge of your treatment. My practice is trauma-informed, which means that I recognize the prevalence of trauma in the general population and take steps to create a comfortable environment that feels safe and empowering for all clients. All of my sessions are conducted via telemental health using HIPAA-compliant videoconferencing through Zoom. I believe each client is the expert on themselves. As a psychologist, I can offer insight into symptoms and mental health diagnoses, but no one knows you and your experience better than you. In addition, my psychology practice emphasizes social justice, cultural competence, and LGBTQ+ affirming care.
- Facebook: Facebook.com/dramymarschall
- Twitter: @DrAmyPsyD
- Website: rmh-therapy.com
- Other contact info is here: https://www.rmh-therapy.com/blank-2
Sydney Rose (She/Her, They/Them)
- Licensure: NY, NC (Pending), FL (Pending)
- Services: Individual Therapy, Assessment & Diagnosis, EMDR (Integrative Trauma Therapy), & Chronic Pain/Illness Burnout Support (Offered in Any State)
- Sydney’s message: My clients have many different kinds of diagnoses (or none at all) and are seeking a skilled and compassionate confidant in their pursuit of post traumatic growth. My work is rooted in a deep commitment to learning, listening and teaching as much as I can about the way our minds, bodies and hearts respond to stress. I love working with neurodivergent clients to help them better understand and heal their nervous systems and to come up with and implement practical strategies for managing life. I entered the world of mental health as a disability focused activist and a social worker. Intersectional feminist therapy is part of my training. I work to continue pursuing education anti-racism, gender identity, and more. I want all parts of you to feel welcome in therapy.
- Phone: (201) 528-3509
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.sydneyfaithrose.com/
Mollie Gibson, LMSW (she/they)
- LMSW licensed in New York
- Services: Teletherapy for individuals 18+, private pay only.
- I work with late-identified and late-diagnosed ADHD, Autistic, and AuDHD adults along their journey towards self understanding and self acceptance. Through our work together, clients can expect to reconsider old narratives and long held beliefs that may have disempowered or caused harm to their self esteem. With each client, I adjust my therapeutic approach around the current needs or goals of the individual. This may include: exploring and accommodating your sensory needs, strengthening self advocacy skills, boundary work, energy management coaching, scripting and self-expression. I also provide a great deal of psychoeducation around holistic ADHD management, and the various traits, experiences and intersectional identities that often co-occur with ADHD and/or Autism.
- I enthusiastically support those who self-identify, as I believe nobody knows your brain better than you. If you are neurodivergent, neurocurious, queer or simply trying to figure it out; my hope is that you find belonging here.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a free 30-minute consultation here: https://calendly.com/seek2wonderstand/30min
Rachel Bean (She/her)
- Licensure: Licensed Psychoanalyst, NYS
- Services: Adult individuals. Private pay/OON.
- Rachel’s message: I do psychoanalytic work primarily with late diagnosed autistic adults, helping them recognize and disrupt the patterns in their lives that no longer serve them so they can re-orient to the past, ground themselves in the present, and embrace their unique future. The aim of my practice is to provide a space for neurodiversity to grow and transform what mental health care can be for autistic people.
- Website: www.rachelbean.co
Dotti Howe, LMHC (She/her)
- Licensure: LMHC in NY
- Services: Children (all ages) & Adults, individual, parent support counseling via teletherapy, OON & private pay. Educational Consultation throughout the U.S.
- Dotti’s message: I work with all that are misunderstood. While my specialty is working with autistics and ADHD, due to misdiagnoses in females, adopted youth, LGTBQIA2S+, and BIPOC, I welcome all so that we can discover an affirmative proper assessment for answers and treatment. I specialize in helping children learn practical methods for managing difficult emotions and difficult situations at school as well as adults in the workplace. I help parents learn research-based parenting that is emotionally safe and improves crisis stabilization at home and school, including throughout the circle of life. I include parents in the process of discovering techniques that actually help children, including improving family function and relationships. In addition, I also support active duty and retired veterans and their families, as well as civilian contractors with PTSD and the difficulties navigating a military lifestyle, as well as transitioning back into a civilian lifestyle. In addition, I also specialize in substance use treatment and parent/family support counseling. I also provide support for those that participate with NY’s self-direction and provide complimentary billing to the participant’s FI without the hassle of self-pay.
- Shared Identifies: Neurodivergent, Adoptee, Veteran, 30 + years substance use recovered
- Email: email@example.com
- Websites: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/dotti-howe-neurodiverse-in-home-play-therapy-walton-ny/322912
Malia Rogers, MHC-LP (she/they)
- MHC-LP in NYS
- Services: I offer teletherapy for adults and provide individual and couples therapy sessions.
- Payment: Private Pay/OON; In Network with Aetna Insurance
- Malia’s message: I have many years of experience supporting emerging adults and LGBT2QIA+ folx through major life transitions and anxieties, assisting with identity exploration and development, navigating various relationships, and identifying goals and hopes for the future. I am well-informed on topics like body neutrality, neurodivergence, and practical coping skills.
- I believe that every human is the expert of their own story and strive to empower clients to take on an active and collaborative role within the therapeutic relationship. I am committed to meeting clients where they are in the present moment and welcome clients of all neurotypes, genders, identities, relationship styles, kinks, and creeds.
- Website: https://www.liveyourtruthcounseling.com/malia
- Phone: 917-268-2520
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org