Robert Jason Grant (he/him)
- Licensed Professional Counselor in Missouri (2001002020), Registered Play Therapist Supervisor, and Founder of AutPlay Therapy
- Services: Play therapy with Individuals (children and teens), families, and group counseling (in office and telehealth)
- Robert’s message: We are a mental health clinic focused primarily on children, teens, and their families. We believe that play is the natural language of all children and work from a neurodiversity affirming philosophy implementing AutPlay Therapy and various play therapy approaches designed to help address the mental health needs (anxiety, depression, self-worth, regulation, trauma, etc.) of neurodivergent children and their families.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Websites: www.robertjasongrant.com and www.autplaytherapy.com
- FB: Robert Jason Grant Ed.D and AutPlay Therapy
- YouTube: AutPlayTherapy
Steffeny Feld, LCSW (she/her)
- Licensed in Missouri (LCSW) and Pennsylvania
- Services: EMDR Therapy and EMDR Intensives in person in St Louis or online throughout Missouri. Virtual only in Pennsylvania.
- Steffeny’s message: Offering specialized support to process religious trauma and spiritual abuse. Holding space for intersections of neurodiversity, queerness, and people living with chronic illness.
- Website: www.kaleidoscopecounselingstl.com
- FB: KaleidoscopeCounselingSTL
- Email: email@example.com
- Call or text: (314) 623-2393
Jeremy Shuman (he/him)
- Licensed Psychologist in Missouri
- Services: Individual therapy. Most commercial insurances and Medicare. Consultation and training to other professionals. Didactic seminar in treatment of OCD.
- Dr. Jeremy Shuman is the Clinical Director of The Center for Mindfulness & CBT and a licensed psychologist with 12 years of experience. He is an area expert in the treatment of OCD and anxiety disorders. The focus of Jeremy’s practice is CBT including Exposure and Response Prevention, prolonged exposure therapies for anxiety disorders, and metacognitive therapies.Areas of specialty include OCD, panic attacks, health anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder, insomnia, and distress related to tinnitus. As a secondary niche, Jeremy also provides general counseling for stress, mood, family, and interpersonal difficulties for high achieving individuals (i.e. professionals in academia, medicine, law, engineering, finance, and tech). Common themes include overthinking, anger management, feelings of alienation from others, perfectionism, sleep improvement, boundary setting, parenting, work/life balance, assertiveness, and existential questioning.Jeremy is trained through IOCDF and engages in ongoing consultation with national experts. His up-to-date approach has helped several clients make improvements where previous therapy (including previous CBT) has been ineffective. Jeremy offers an option of Inference Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for OCD for clients for whom it is appropriate to consider an alternative to the gold standard treatment modality for OCD.Jeremy provides consultation and supervision services to other professionals. Quick email consultations are welcome, and 30 minute or one hour consultation times can be scheduled at half the typical session rate. PLPCs or post-doctoral candidates for licensure can inquire about availability for supervision.
Jeremy is an advocate for social justice, practices therapy from an LGBTQ+ affirmative stance, and continually engages with anti-racist training and self-study. Jeremy self-identifies as neurodivergent and practices neurodiversity-affirming therapy. He intentionally orients treatment to the stress arising from being neurodivergent in a culture that lacks acceptance of neurodiversity, rather than pathologizing the wide range of neurological differences distributed through humanity. He understands the role of intersectionality in personal experience with identity.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://mindfulstl.com/providers/jeremy-shuman-psy-d/
Amy Studer, LPC (She/Zir)
- Licensure: LPC in Missouri 2022009305
- Services: All services are teletherapy – individual, family, couples, groups starting July 2023.
- Amy’s message: Alternative Access Counseling is committed to making therapy and coaching more accessible for consenting adults who engage in alternative sexual and relationship expressions, regardless of disability or location. We aim to equip our clients with the tools, resources, and awareness to create their own paths, and to build the courage to take the first steps.
- Website: https://www.alternativeaccesscounseling.com/