Victoria Rodriguez, LPC (she/her/hers)
- Licensed Professional Counselor in Louisiana (#7892)
- Services: Individual teens and adults (telehealth only)
- Victoria’s message: Sometimes it feels like everybody else got the instructions to life but you. You find yourself practicing conversations, feeling like you have to speak “correctly” in order to fit in. No matter how much you practice, you only feel exhausted at the end of the day when you’re finally able to relax in your own home. Any piece of criticism or rejection stays with you. You can’t just “get over it”. Whether you’ve been diagnosed since childhood, or you’re just starting to explore if you might be autistic, ADHD, or AuDHD, we can work together to find coping tools that work for your specific sensory needs and special interests. Call today to schedule an appointment.
- Phone number: 985-441-7550
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.revivepractice.com
Whitney Storey, MS, PLPC, PMH-C (she/her)
- Licensure: Louisiana Counseling Association, PLPC, Louisiana, USA
- Services: individual and relationship counseling for teens and adults (private pay) in person in Lafayette, LA or in the state of LA via telehealth
- Whitney’s message: I primarily work from a framework of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), which is less about decreasing symptoms and more about increasing our living. ACT is focused on increasing psychological flexibility, which the research shows is helpful for neurotypical and neurodivergent folks alike. This foundation of therapy is so hopeful and freeing, and I love to share that with others! It’s curiosity and appreciation for the human experience that drives me as a therapist. Humans are so interesting, and being human gets really complicated. My expertise is in working with women and birthing people, neurodivergent adults, and folks in relation to the criminal justice system. I have certifications in perinatal mental health through Postpartum Support International (PMH-C) and as a doula, breastfeeding educator, and childbirth educator. Additionally I have extensive training and/or experience in working with folks of marginalized orientations and gender identities (LGBTQAI+), intersex folks, as well as criminal justice counseling. I am a twice-exceptional human (gifted and autistic), mother, and partner.
- Psychology Today profile: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/whitney-storey-lafayette-la/974493
- Private practice website: https://www.kdholmeslpc.com/
- Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok handle: @storeycounseling
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/whitneystoreyms/