Bobbi-Jo Molokken, LISW, CCTP, ADHD-CCSP (she/her)
- LISW, CCTP, ADHD-CCSP licensed in Iowa
- Services: Individual therapy for adults Telehealth in Iowa and In-Person in Decorah, IA
- Bobbi-Jo’s message: Hi, I’m Bobbi-Jo an ADHDer and parent of ADHD children. Does it feel like a struggle to manage all the things in your daily life? Do you find yourself easily overwhelmed? Have tension in your relationships? Do you wish to be a great friend/partner/parent/student/employee but feel like you are always falling short? Perhaps you have pain points from the past that you’d like to process. I see and honor the parts of you that are curious about experiencing something different and that are courageous enough to reach out for help. I create a relaxed, non-judgmental space to explore what’s been coming up for you and help you consider what you want your future to feel like.
- My passion lies in working with executive functioning challenges, trauma, relational concerns, emotional regulation and anxiety. I particularly enjoy working with college students, higher ed professionals, and fellow therapists. I utilize a neurodiversity-affirming perspective. My approach is trauma-informed, holistic, LGBTQ+ affirming and anti-oppressive. I have training in a variety of therapy models and like to use an eclectic approach to meet each client’s personalized needs.
- Website: www.emotionalhealthpartners.com
- Phone: 319-435-8212
- Email: email@example.com
J.D. Neubauer, M.A. LMFT (He/They)
- LMFT licensed in Iowa and Florida (Telehealth only)
- J.D.’s message: Hi, I go by J.D. and am a neurodivergent therapist and a queer therapist. I work with teens (16 and older) and adults with various mental health problems such as anxiety, depression, and trauma. I particularly enjoy working with LGBTQIA+ clients and have experience working with transgender individuals to help them become their true selves. I use a person-centered approach with all my clients, where they are the expert in the room. This approach also allows for a neurodiverse-affirming environment. I have training in Internal Family Systems (IFS) as well as Intimacy from the Inside Out (IFIO), which is IFS for couples.
- Website: https://insighttherapygroup.com/j-d-neubauer/
- Phone: 319-382-8660
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica “Jessy” Coleman, LPC (she/they)
- Licensure: LPC in Virginia, Texas, Colorado, Iowa, and Wisconsin
- Services: Individual, Group, Teletherapy, In Person
- In addition to being a therapist, I am also a LISPY trained as a 200-Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT), specializing in psychotherapeutic yoga (2020) and am a Certified Geek Therapist.
- I believe in individualizing strategies in a collaborative process with the client. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), is my theoretical framework. Acceptance is defined in this therapy from a mindfulness and non-judgmental lens. This accepting perspective is a base to all of the services provided at Creekside Therapeutics.
- Phone: (540) 583-6481
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.creeksidetherapeutics.com
- Social media: @creeksidetherapeutics