Karl Reichert, LMHC (he/him)
- LMHC in Washington (#LH60936065) and Idaho
- Services: I offer individual Teletherapy through simple practice. I accept Pacific Source insurance.
- Karl’s message: My name is Karl, and I’m a geek therapist helping autistic people (diagnosed or not) in the geek culture who are struggling with burnout, shutdowns, meltdowns, intrusive thoughts, depression, anxiety, and more. I offer DBT, EMDR and Geek therapy. Please visit my website to learn more.
- Website: https://www.rficounseling.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily Mortensen, LCPC (she/her)
- LCPC, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, and NCC, Nationally Certified Counselor/Meridian, Idaho
- Services: Individual counseling for teens/adults (gen Z & Millennials), partners/family sessions available, in-person and/or telehealth.
- Emily’s message: Hi, I’m Emily! I am a white, in my 30-‘s, plus-size, cisgender female, ADHD-er, and I like she/her pronouns. I am a mental health counselor/therapist; my official state licensure is LCPC which stands for Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor here in the state of Idaho, where I have been practicing since 2018. While I probably couldn’t pin down exactly what drew me to the therapy/counseling field initially if you asked me; I can tell you that I continue my work because I love it. I love deep conversations, helping others (as cliche as that sounds), I love going on tangents, and down rabbit holes, and experiencing all the feels with my clients. I love bringing in variety and creativity to the counseling sessions; whether that is incorporating fidgets while we chat the whole session, or using fun stuff like sandtray, art therapy, drawing stick figures, or using memes to name a feel. Many of my sessions evolve around the themes of figuring out ‘adulting,’ or navigating having a relationship with parents/family, or figuring out how your brain works while feeling like the odd one out for your whole life. Many of my clients are ADHD’ers (like me!), other fellow neurodivergents, queer people, and people of all shapes, colors, abilities, and sizes. If you are resonating with any of these pieces, I would love to have you reach out through email, text, voicemail, or scheduling a free 15 minute consultation through my website: www.newtrailstherapy.com, and I look forward to meeting you!
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.newtrailstherapy.com/
- Phone: 208-495-5434
- Fax: 208-563-2602
- 2596 N Stokesberry Pl, #170, Meridian, ID 83646