Melinda Ledlow (she/her)
- Licensed as an LPC in South Carolina and Georgia, and an LCPC in Kansas
- Services: telehealth only- individual counseling, family as needed but not as a primary service, TTRPG social groups for neurodivergent/neuroqueer teens & adults
- Melinda’s message: “My mission is to: provide counseling to clients in a compassionate, individualized, and collaborative manner; remain curious, respectful, and open to the experiences of others; reduce gatekeeping and increase access to affirming mental health care for the neurodivergent and LGBTQ+ community.”
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.nurturingdivergence.com
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/melindaledlowcounseling
Michael “Alec” Ramsey, LMFT, IMFT (he/him)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Georgia and Licensed Independent Marriage and Family Therapist in Ohio
- Services: Adult Population, Individual Therapy, Teletherapy Only
- Alec’s message: I specialize in treating ADHD, PTSD, Addiction, Mood Disorders, and Grief. My early career was spent in Addiction Rehabilitation facilities where I learned that not only were all those folks suffering from mental health symptoms adjacent to addiction, but that I loved helping people heal from, solve, and/or manage those adjacent issues. I also learned about my own ADHD brain, and saw how pervasive the neurodivergent person was in the facilities I worked in. So, I got myself trained in EMDR to help people with trauma; I got myself trained in DBT to better target mood and personality issues; I read every book and attended every seminar I could find about ADHD; and I found as many adjacent trainings as I could to help a wide range of folks from Video Game addiction to Intuitive Eating to Grief. It is my aim to help people who are lost, confused, and/or overwhelmed. My clients show up with little to no understanding of their mental health or how to manage their emotions and behavior after a trauma or why they always fail to live up to expectation. Then, through collaborative effort and better understanding they leave my office with clarity and the tools to manage themselves in a way consistent with their own values and expectations.
- For consultation requests: https://secure.helloalma.com/providers/michael-ramsey/
- I accept most major insurance providers. $125 per session out-of-pocket rate. Some sliding scale availability on request.
Heather Vann, EdS, LMFT (she/her)
- Licensure: LMFT in FL MT2668 and GA MFT100940
- Services: Fully telehealth practice offering Individual & Family therapy ages 12+, ADHD evaluations (ages 6+), Adult Autism and Autism + ADHD Evaluations (18+), Family Law consulting (Custody Evaluations, Guardian Ad Litem, Co-Parenting Consulting, and consulting for mental health professionals), Clinical supervision to MFT & MHC interns in FL.
- Focus of Practice: My practice specializes in providing clinical counseling and consulting services for diverse populations from a systemic lens. I provide individual and family counseling, evaluations for ADHD & autism, forensic family law evaluations, as well as clinical supervision for Mental Health Counseling and Marriage & Family Therapy interns seeking licensure in Florida.
- I focus my clinical work on helping adolescents and teens under stress and adults who have lived through difficult times as children. This means that many of my clients identify as Gen-Z, millennials, and high-achieving professionals who have experienced trauma in their families of origin and desire to seek and engage in healthier relationships with themselves and with others. In the last few years as my practice has become more specialized, a common denominator is that many of my clients are exploring their brain style and its accompanying traits. Consequently, my ideal client is someone exploring how their ADHD, giftedness, and/or autism are impacting their school & work performance, their mental & physical health, and their relationships.
- Therapeutic Approach: Neurodiversity affirming therapy is a client-centered approach that recognizes the diversity of human experience and promotes acceptance, inclusion, and empowerment for individuals with neurological differences. As a result, my therapeutic approach is strengths-based, supportive, goal-oriented, and trauma-informed. As a systemic therapist, that means addressing diversity, gender, power, and other sociocultural dimensions is an inherent part of the work we will do together.
- My own lived experience combined with over a decade of working with neurodivergent individuals and their families allows me to bring unique perspective and empathy to the therapeutic space. You might like my style if you are craving- or even open to – exploration of your inner child, befriending your body, gaining emotional intelligence, and navigating healthier relationships.
- Phone: 352-316-0518
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: vanncounseling.com
Tyler Seabolt, LMSW
- Licensure: LMSW in Georgia
- Services: Individual, Family, Relationship, ADHD & Autism Testing, In-person & Virtual
- Primary areas of service are relationship (dating, marriage, family, parenting, coparenting), neurodivergence (ADHD, Autism, etc.), and trauma (PTSD, cPTSD).
- Tyler’s Message: “I offer a relaxed, thoughtful, and intentional environment where we can collaborate on pursuing the areas of well-being you find most important. I love providing evidence-based therapy through an inclusive and informative dialogue about content, skills, and strategy. I maintain a non-judgmental voice in the pursuit of personal well-being and fulfilling relationships. I’m no different from the clients I see. Like everyone else, I’m human. I’ve been through both wonderful and difficult experiences that have shaped who I am and how I help. Before I settled into being a therapist, I spent my teens, 20s, and 30s being a soccer player, artist, carpenter, pastor, salesman, volunteer, husband, father, divorcee, single-parent, husband, and father again… phew! And with all that I’m proud to say I love being a therapist who will find something we can genuinely laugh about every session!”
- Tyler offers a person-centered, strengths-based, trauma-informed, solution focused approach. His approach connects evidence-based therapy services with an emphasis on care, collaboration, and creativity.
- Phone: 706-352-9036
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: bridgefamilytherapy.com