- Licensure: Sex & Relationship Therapist, UK, COSRT (College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists) & NCS (National Counseling Society)
- Services: I offer sex & relationship therapy for individuals and those in adult intimate relationships (including couples, polyamorous polycules, and platonic partnerships). I work online in private practice and I am professional insured to work with clients worldwide.
- Tiga’s message: Hello! I’m Tiga-Rose Nercessian and my pronouns are she/her. I offer sex & relationship therapy for individuals and those in adult intimate relationships (including couples, polyamorous polycules, and platonic partnerships). Most of my clients are erotically marginalised people, including those who are neurodivergent, LGBTQIA+, kinky, queer, and non-monogamous.
- I’m a multi-certified Sex & Relationship Therapist, Intimacy Coach, and qualified general Counsellor. Neurodivergent sex, relationship OCD, and sensory processing issues are presentations I frequently work with. My aim is to support and empower you to have happier, healthier, and more fulfilling relationships with yourself and others – whatever that looks like for you.
- I am proud to say I’m a mixed race, queer, kinky, non-monogamous, autistic person. These aspects of who I am form and inform me and my practice.
- For more information and to book a free initial consultation, please visit: https://www.intimata.co.uk/