Nicole Deeb (she/they)
- RP(Q) with CRPO in Ontario, Canada
- Services: Individual and Group therapy
- Nicole’s message: With affirming care, I borrow from Mindfulness, Narrative Therapy, CBT, Art Therapy, Religion, and Queer Theory to find the best fit for each client. Based on a transformative justice lens, I believe in critiquing individualism and exploring the harmful impact of dominant societal norms.
- Website: www.WorkInProgressTO.ca
Kelly Tennant (she/they)
- Certified Rehabilitation Counsellor and Registered Counselling Therapist practicing in the provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan in Canada
- Offering individual, family, couples, and teletherapy sessions for adults, teens, and kids
- Kelly’s message: My practice serves clients who identify as disabled, chronically ill and/or neurodivergent. I am LGBTQ2SIA+ affirming, health at every size (HAES) aligned and trauma-informed. My approach is rooted in feminist theory and I strongly believe in social justice, advocacy, and reducing the power imbalance between therapist and client. My goal in therapy is to provide a safe place for you to externally process your feelings, help you “connect the dots” on patterns you fall into, and guide you in making beneficial changes in your life.
- Phone: 306-513-6051
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.synapsecounselling.com
- Blog: www.synapsecounselling.com/blog
- Instagram: @SynapseCounselling
Lori Seeley (she/her)
- Registered Social Worker, BCCSW Registration #08624
- Services include individual, family, group and virtual therapy.
- Lori’s message: TherapyWorks Neurodiversity Services and Counselling Associates offers neurodiversity and LGBTQ2S+ affirming services for youth and adults. Our services are trauma informed and include counselling, Art therapy, play based approaches, educational support/ tutoring, community integration, life skills and interest based social engagement groups. We are primarily relational in our approaches but rely on a diversity of experiences and theoretical orientations in our practices. We recognize that not all people are comfortable in traditional office settings, so we work with where people are at figuratively and literally.
- Phone: 778-220-7707
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: Kamloops BC, Canada
- Website: www.therapyworksbc.com
Tracey A. Thomas (They/Them)
- Clinical Psychotherapist: MCS, RSW, MSW, BSW & CYW in Canada
- OCSWSSW Registration Number: 835146
- OASW Member ID: 13816
- Phone: (289) 275-0850
- Email: cln.icbt.therapy.@gmail.com
- Website: https://www.i-cbt-therapy.com/ and https://www.i-cbt-therapy.com/about-us
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tracey-a-thomas-29661a16
- IG: https://instagram.com/traycee_icbt_therapy?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
- Services: individual, family, couples, teletherapy services only
- Tracey’s message:
- As an iCBT Clinical Therapist and Social Worker, I hold 15+ years of practical and professional experience within the guidance of individuals, young adults and diverse family experiences. I have an extensive amount of docent and practical experiences, including community-based mental health centre providing prevention, in-home support, and day treatment from an outpatient assessment and treatment model. Along with this wide range of experience, I have extensive practical knowledge within the scope of school-based procedures and techniques. I also have used DBT skills/counselling methods extensively within the YRDSB for the last 12+ years. I can offer Brief Eclectic Psychotherapy (BEP), emotional and caring support for all clients by providing daily encouragement to assist one’s learning goals and core spiritual needs through holistic engagement treatment and practice models.
- As a professional, I can provide crisis intervention for physical confrontation, medical and psychiatric emergencies, & clients who experienced trauma/hardships.
Megan Sutherland, RCSW, RSW (she/her)
- Licensure: Canada, Registered Clinical Social Worker (RCSW 04462) – British Columbia and Registered Social Worker, electronic practice (RSW 836337) – Ontario
- Services: Professional counselling and psychotherapy for individuals and couples in my downtown Vancouver office, or by phone or secure video. Clinical supervision for master’s level mental health professionals.
- Megan’s message: I have always worked with folks whose brains are wired differently. To me, the essence of neurodiversity-affirming counselling is rolling out the red carpet for people to come as they are, not how they are “supposed” to be. Some out-of-the-box thinking and creative therapeutic strategies don’t hurt either.
- I am a neurodivergent counsellor who endeavours to provide a neurodiversity-affirming, inclusive counselling practice which welcomes autistic people, ADHDers, folks with OCD, people with sensory processing issues, high sensitivity, trauma, mental health conditions, learning disabilities and other neurodivergences. If you don’t relate to any of the above, I welcome you too!
- I acknowledge people who are self-diagnosed, professionally-diagnosed, late-diagnosed, suspect that they are neurodivergent, and those who also come from marginalized populations (neurominorities) whose neurodivergence has traditionally been ignored by the neurnormative world: women, older adults, AFAB/trans/queer folks and racialized people.
- My therapy approach is unique to you and is collaborative: we start with an assessment of your concerns and work together on a plan to help make things better, using strategies that make sense to you. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Website: https://willowtreecounselling.ca/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 604-521-3404
- Instagram: @willowtreecounselling
- Newsletter – The Listening Ear
Mia Tamlin (She/Her)
- Licensure: Canadian Certified Counsellor (Manitoba, Canada and Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Services: Individual therapy in person (Steinbach, MB), by phone, and online
- Mia’s message: In order to start feeling better, you need to know what your needs are, and how your brain works. I can support you in finding ways to improve your relationships, mental health, and overall well-being, by learning more about yourself, and through discovering practical strategies. We can also explore the connection between your feelings, thoughts and behaviours.
- As a Canadian Certified Counsellor, I hold a Master of Arts degree in Counselling and have 4 years of experience in the areas of domestic violence and mental health. My practice is focused on women, young adults and teens. My specialties include working with individuals living with trauma, ADD / ADHD and/or anxiety disorders. I also provide ADHD coaching.
- Let me help guide you towards healing and a healthier way of being. I look forward to getting to know you!
- Website: Miatamlin.com
- Booking: https://miatamlin.janeapp.com/
- Psychology Today: https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/therapists/mia-tamlin-counselling-adhd-anxiety-coach-steinbach-mb/938980
Robert Simms, RSW (He/Him)
- Licensure: Registered Social Worker (RSW) from the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (OCSWSSW). Licensed to work in Ontario and Quebec.
- Services: Individual, couple, teletherapy, walk and talk. Looking to open groups soon.
- Robert’s message: I specialize in working with individuals who were diagnosed with ADHD later in life to integrate their pre and post diagnosis sense of self and help them to learn how to manage the impact of their ADHD symptoms on their life. My mission is to help people better understand ADHD, how it has and continues to impact their life and how they can manage the impacts of ADHD on their lives. Each person with ADHD will experience it differently, so I work with the individual to find ways to make their life ADHD friendly, instead of them continuing to try and force themselves to act/behave in a neurotypical way.
- Phone: 416-432-3070
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: robertsimmscounselling1
- Website: www.robertsimmscounselling.com
Liz Timmers, RSW (she/they)
- Licensure: Ontario, Canada – RSW (Registered Social Worker)
- Services: Individual, relational (romantic, friendship, or familial rel’ps) offered in-person, virtually, or by phone to residents of Ontario.
- Liz’s message: I am a queer therapist living with ADHD, sub-clinical ASD traits, and dynamic physical disabilities. I work with clients 8-years-old and up to address trauma, anxiety, depression, SGRM (sexual, gender, and romantic minority) issues, ADHD management, family intervention, and more. Kink-involved and/or poly clients welcome!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (226) 790-4055
- Website: www.parachutetherapyandwellness.com