Jamie Roberts, LMFT (she/her)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in California (LMFT96181)
- Founder of Equilibrium Counseling Services
- The center specializes with adolescents, teens and young adults. We provide individual, family and group therapy. Current groups are for middle school and high school. Jamie specializes with Neuroqueer adolescents, anyone identifying with a neurodiversity, ADHD, autism, as well as the intersection of LGBTQIA+. Jamie was diagnosed with ADHD as an adult and is working to be “the person she needed when she was younger.”
- Website: https://www.equilibriumcs.com/
- IG: @equilibriumcounseling @neurodivergenttherapist
- Tiktok: @neurodivergenttherapist
- YouTube: Equilibrium Counseling Services
- Facebook: @EquilibriumCounseling
Stacie Fanelli, MSW, ACSW (she/her)
- Associate Clinical Social Worker (ACSW94428) in California (supervised by Rachel Coleman, LMFT48782)
- Offers individual, family, group, case consultation, and telehealth throughout CA or in-person in Mission Viejo, CA
- Stacie specializes in working with newly and/or self-diagnosed neurodivergent adults to incorporate this aspect of themselves into their identities and to begin to feel safe unmasking. Additionally, Stacie pulls from lived experience to treat eating disorders and body image distress from a neurodivergent-affirming lens. She intermittently facilitates group therapy for ND-friendly eating disorder recovery and general adult ADHD support.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 626-838-3406
- Instagram: @edadhd_therapist
Amanda Walker, LMFT, LPC (she/her)
- Licensure: Colorado Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT.0002044) and Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC.0017397) / California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT.106054) and Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC.8430)
- Services: Individual Adults and Couples (Teletherapy Available)
- Amanda’s message: Feel like you’re struggling to thrive in a world that wasn’t built for you? We neurodiverse folks know this feeling all too well, and how especially hard it hits when you’re feeling lonely, depressed, anxious, lost, or just completely overwhelmed. Whether you’re just trying to keep your head above water every day or trying to emerge into a new stage of your life, you don’t need to do it all alone. If you’re autistic or think you might be autistic and seeking some help and support without judgement, you’ve come to the right place. My therapy is neurodivergent-affirming, trans-affirming, sex-positive, anti-ableist, anti-racist, and culturally sensitive. I strive to create a safe space where you are encouraged to be your true authentic self.
- Phone: (720) 655-3243
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.therapywithamandawalker.com/
Christine MacInnis, LMFT (she/her)
- Licensed as an LMFT in CA #46382 and AZ #15504
- Services: Telehealth and in person for children, teens, adults, couples and psychological testing, EMDR trauma work and consulting from a LGBTQIA+ and neuro-diverse affirmative lens
- Christine’s message: “We provide a therapeutic space that supports ages 5 to 100 with therapists who nuture and celebrate neurodiversity and LGBTQIA identities while insuring the care they give is anti-racist informed and culturally sensitive. We provide psychological testing for ages 5 to 22, an EMDR certified therapist who works from a neuro-diverse informed lens as a lived experienced provider (ADHD) and therapy for children, teens, adults and couples.”
- Website: www.transcendstherapy.com
- IG: transcends_therapy
Dr. Melody Abbene (she/hers)
- Clinical psychologist licensed in California and Texas (CA PSY29249, TX 38786)
- Providing teletherapy throughout California and Texas for autistic adults, adult ADHD-ers, adults with chronic illness, and adults adjusting to a new disability.
- Melody’s message: “I’m Dr. Melody Abbene, a neurodivergent clinical psychologist licensed in California (PSY29249) and Texas (38786). I am passionate about working with neurodivergent adults of all ages, particularly autistic adults and adult ADHD-ers. I have expertise in anxiety, depression, trauma, disordered eating, chronic pain, chronic illness, and adjustment to disability. I also have an understanding of the nuanced discrimination that individuals with neurodivergencies and both apparent and non-apparent disabilities face on a regular basis, and I aim to support my clients in coping with these stressors and reaching a place of empowerment. I am deeply committed to approaching care in a compassionate and collaborative manner. I am not interested in imposing my beliefs about what my clients’ lives should look like. Instead, I take the time to gain an understanding of who they are, their cultural backgrounds, where their values and strengths lie, and what motivates them in order to support them in building and maintaining lives of meaning and fulfillment, regardless of circumstances. Using a combination of therapeutic strategies, I tailor treatment to each individual.”
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (512) 253-8909
- Website: www.laconciergepsychologist.com
- Book a free 20 minute consultation call to see if I’m a good fit for your needs by using this link: https://calendly.com/drabbene/20minuteconsultation
Kayla “Lou” Ursa, MFT (they/them)
- Registered Associate MFT #126881 in California
- Services: Individuals and couples
- Lou’s message: I am a queer and neurodivergent Associate MFT providing teletherapy to California residents. I work with individuals who are navigating depression and anxiety, struggling with self-worth, or looking to process and heal from a difficult or traumatic upbringing. I specialize in working with Autistic adults (including late-diagnosed, self-diagnosed, or exploring diagnosis) and the LGBTQ+ community. Additionally, I have experience working with individuals who are experiencing chronic pain, chronic illness, and life transitions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://thrivetherapyandcounseling.com/kayla-lou-ursa
- Psychology Today: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/kayla-lou-ursa-sacramento-ca/899468
Zenaida “Z” Kleiner, LMFT (she/they)
- LMFT 103003 Ventura County, Ca
- Offerings include individual, family, couples, teletherapy, and ecotherapy.
- Zenaida’s message: ¡Saludos! I’m a Decolonizing Therapist and smaching the patriarchy is my passion. Specializing in complex transgenerational, intergenerational trauma, attachment, nature-focused strategies, and gut-brain interconnections. Honored to help.
- Website: www.zthematriarch.com
Lori Crowley (she/her)
- Licensure: LMFT in CA, USA – LPCC in CA,USA
- Services: individual, family, couples, group, tele therapies
- Lori’s message: I offer NeuroDivergent Affirming/Strengths Based therapy to individuals and their constellation of supports. As a somatic psychotherapist I bring/teach an awareness of sensory and nervous system influences to the lived experience of neurodivergent folks and help establish an understanding of how best to utilize resources to navigate the highs and lows life.
- Website: www.exptherapy.com
Jennie Steinberg, LMFT, LPCC (she/her)
- California LMFT and LPCC; also certified as a PMH-C (certified perinatal mental health professional)
- Services: Individual therapy for adults, both in person in Studio City, CA and via telehealth
- Jennie’s message: I am a strength-based, feminist-oriented, queer-affirming, neurodiversity-affirming, body-positive therapist with 15 years of experience supporting clients. I was diagnosed with ADHD my whole life, and I support people with ADHD in understanding their neurodivergence, embracing their superpowers, and overcoming the anxiety, depression, and self-esteem challenges that are often secondary to ADHD. I also specialize in supporting people with body image challenges, and I am a certified perinatal mental health professional, specializing in infertility, pregnancy, and the transition to new parenthood. I look forward to meeting you!
- Phone: 818-284-6663
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.throughthewoodstherapy.com
Rachelle Bloksberg, LMFT (she/her)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist # 119841
- You are not alone in your struggle. There is hope. You don’t have to change who you are to have a good life. You can find ways to be your unique self and have the fulfilling life you want. I was diagnosed with ADHD when my son was diagnosed. I would be honored to support you through your process.
- Services: Online therapy for individuals, couples, families, and groups. Serving adults, young adults, adolescents, and seniors. I provide patient and compassionate neurodiversity-affirming, gender-affirming, and BIPOC-affirming psychotherapy services.
- Specialties: relationships, depression, anxiety, trauma, chronic illness, stress, grief & loss, addictions, parenting, co-parenting, self-improvement, memory, organization, focus, self-esteem & self-worth, sleep issues
- Schedule a free 15 min online or phone consultation: Click Here
- Phone: (530) 263-1413
- Website: https://rachellebloksberg.com/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/solutionfocusedlifestyle/
Mallorie McGregor-Kass, LMFT (she/her/hers)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #118777 in CA.
- Services: individual, family, parent coaching, and telehealth
- Mallorie’s message: Mallorie provides telehealth services primarily for individuals ages 10-25 years old who are looking for support with anxiety, depression, self-harming behaviors, autism allyship, and self-exploration for the LGBTQ+ through a trauma informed lens. Mallorie utilizes a DBT, CBT, and MI through a trauma informed lens to teach individuals practical tools for their personal growth. My personal passion is supporting young autistic adults that don’t meet criteria for other services, and may be struggling with other comorbidities due society’s difficulty with accepting neurodivergent individuals, such as anxiety.
- Phone: 925-448-5960
- Website: www.gratifytherapy.com
- IG: @gratifytherapy
Cari Teran, LMFT (she/her)
- Licensed in California (MFC39271)
- Services: Individual and family teletherapy
- Cari’s message: Cari has been working with children and adults for 25 years and specializes in recovery from trauma and abuse, abduction reunification, relationship issues, depression, anxiety, bipolar/mood disorders, ADHD, parenting support, postpartum adjustment, foster/adoption transitions. and attachment.
- Cari engages in cultural humility and strives to dismantle systemic racism and support anti-racist beliefs.
- Alternative lifestyle & kink informed.
- LGBTQ+ and BIPOC affirmative.
- Lived experience with Neurodivergence.
Stephanie Adams Mendez, PHD, NCSP (she/her)
- Licensed Psychologist PSY-CA-31678 in California and 048.0134528TELE in Vermont, USA
- Services: Individual, family, telehealth therapy and assessment
- Stephanie’s message: I provide therapy and assessment services that help clients better understand themselves and how to advocate for their needs in an ableist, difficult world. I utilize a neurodiversity affirming approach to helping clients ages 5 through adulthood. The vast majority of my clients have overlapping neurodivergent identities and diagnoses (Autism, ADHD, OCD). Much of my research and clinical work focuses on promoting family and school-based support for LGBTQIA+ and neurodivergent youth. I also train professionals in clinics, hospitals, schools, and universities on how to provide culturally responsive neurodiversity- and gender-affirming care. Proudly representing lived experience as a queer, Latina ADHDer.
- Website: www.empoweredtogetherla.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Tran, LMFT (they/she)
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist #133241 in California
- Services: Individual psychotherapy for adolescents (16+) and adults throughout California via Telehealth, peer support groups
- Amanda’s message: I’m a non-binary, neurodivergent, and queer Vietnamese relational psychotherapist. My work is informed by anti-oppression and intersectionality and rooted in practices of curiosity, compassion, ease, and deep trust in the power of process. I work primarily with queer, trans, and neurodivergent Asian American young adults.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://sunandspirittherapy.com
Diana Partovi, PsyD (she/her)
- California Board of Psychology Lic#25967
- Services: Neuropsychological evaluations for Autism Spectrum, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), learning difficulties, problems with attention/memory/executive functioning or other cognitive difficulties. ADHD coaching (to improve attention, concentration, planning, organization). Teletherapy and in-person available.
- Diana’s message: I am a neurodiversity affirming neuropsychologist who strives to provide collaborative and therapeutic evaluations for adults (18 and over) seeking diagnostic clarification or to learn more about themselves. My assessments are focused on identifying and leveraging strengths and I view neurodivergence as part of normal variation (not a “disorder”) but also recognize that living in a neurotypical world presents obstacles for some neurodivergent individuals. I often work with clients in determining which (if any) work/school accommodations may be beneficial and assist clients in navigating that process. My approach is warm and curious, and I get the most joy out of learning about my clients in terms of the “whole person” they are, versus a diagnosis.
- Website: calneuropsych.com (please sign up for a free 15-minute consultation)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 925-639-8870
Sunny Sun Young Lim (she/her)
- ACSW (#105437) in California and supervised by Shavonne James LCSW (#84184)
- Telehealth services available at Paper Cranes Counseling for California residents (individuals, families, couples)
- Sunny’s message: I use a variety of interventions (DBT, Family Systems, Solution-Focused, CBT) and a collaborative approach with individuals to help them reach their goals and personal growth. I’ve worked with adults, teenagers, and families on codependency, childhood trauma/C-PTSD, self-esteem, and neurodiversity. I’ve also worked with adults on navigating their personal experiences about living in a neurotypical world with a late diagnosis, so I work with a neurodivergent-affirming lens.
- Website: https://www.papercranescounseling.com/
- Email: hello@PaperCranesCounseling.com
- Phone: (213) 513-6358
Andrew Brucker, ACSW (he/him)
- ACSW #95173 in California
- Individual and/or family therapy for ND adolescents and young adults (16-36), currently Telehealth only
- Andrew’s message: Navigating a neurotypical world as a neurodivergent is not easy. I was diagnosed with ADHD as a young child and with Autism later on. My own journey has brought me to where I am now. My goal is to help other NDs find ways to enjoy being themselves, to accept themselves, to love themselves. I want you to learn to live in a way that works best for you, and discover who you are in the process. For those that are already on this journey, I can provide understanding, empathy, and a safe place to be yourself and decompress. Let’s learn to navigate this world together.
- Email: Andrewbruckermsw@gmail.com
- Website: andrewbruckertherapist.com
- Phone: 213-866-5173
Dani Coleman (they/them)
- ACSW 99816 California
- Services: Individual and Family Teletherapy
- Dani’s message: As someone with their own therapeutic journey, I have lived experience with anxiety, panic attacks, depression, childhood trauma, PTSD, being neurodivergent, and religious trauma. I am passionate about working with the LGBT+ community, as well as helping family of those in the community learn to be affirming of gender and sexuality.
- Phone: 909-313-2438
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter/Insta: @sparkhopethp
Riley Jana Morgan, MS, AMFT (she/her)
- Registered Associate Marriage and Family Therapist, California AMFT 122573 (Employed and supervised by Arthur E. Holden Jr., PhD, California PSY 9379)
- Offers individual online teletherapy throughout California
- Riley’s message: As an autistic therapist myself, I won’t stigmatize you. Neurodivergent affirming therapy is my passion and I focus on working with autistic adults, whether you are formally or self diagnosed. I also work with individuals who may experience anxiety and emotional distress. Your lived experience matters and therapy with me is a safe space to unmask, share your focused interests, and more. I welcome and value your authentic self. I provide therapy that is neurodivergent affirming; LGBTQIA+, non-binary, and transgender affirming; and aware of intersecting forms of discrimination. I strive to help you feel safe, supported, and heard with compassion. Together we can emphasize your strengths, take into account your needs, and focus on your challenges. Contact me when you are ready to set up your free consultation.
- Phone: (415) 358-6700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.rileymorgantherapy.com
Madylynn Snyder (she/her)
- MFT in California
- Services: Individual, ASD across the lifespan, Neurodiverse Couples, Parent Coaching, Families
- Madylynn’s message: My office is a place where you can feel safe and supported while processing difficulties, and discover more about yourself and who you are in light of your life experiences. I utilize a strengths based perspective and Neurodivergent affirming lens. Together we’ll explore your unique strengths and challenges, and create an environment where you can be challenged with safety and encouragement. When I’m not doing therapy, you can find me cooking for friends, or diving into my latest hobby! I’m a big fan of beach days, movie nights, wine tasting, and board games.
Barbara (Blaze) Lazarony, AMFT/APCC (she/her/they)
- Registered Associate Marriage and Family Therapist # 127882 and Registered Associate Professional Clinical Counselor # 10253, Couples Coach, Neurodiverse Couples Coach, Speaker, and Author.
- Blaze’s message: There is hope for people who struggle with labels like “ Neurodivergent.” You don’t have to change who you are to achieve the fulfilling life of your dreams. You are not alone in your struggle. There is hope. Twenty years ago, I was diagnosed as Neurodivergent; my mental health identifications include OCD, PTSD, and Anxiety; what others may see as a brain defect, I’ve come to embrace as a superpower. Today, I am living a meaningful and fulfilling life as an outstanding therapist/counselor, and coach. I would be honored to support you on your journey of self-acceptance and growth.
- Services: I offer online therapy for couples, individuals, and families. I serve adults and seniors and offer neurodiverse, gender, and BIPOC-affirming services.
- Specialties: Couples & Marriage Coaching/Therapy, Neurodiverse Couples, Childless Couples by Choice & Circumstance, LGBTQ+, Depression & Anxiety Treatment, PTSD & Trauma Treatment, and Transpersonal Coaching
- To schedule a FREE 15 min online consultation, please click here and request me, Barbara (Blaze) Lazarony, in the purple background section.
- Phone: (707) 400-5346
- Email: Blaze@BlazeLazarony.com
- Website: https://www.neurodiversecouplescounseling.com/barbara-lazarony
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/blazelazarony/
Robin Greenblat, AMFT, MHA
- Associate Marriage Family Therapist (AMFT114045) in California (supervised by Dr. Harry Motro, Psy.D., Marriage and Family Therapist, P.C., CA License: MFC 53452 and LMFT#53452)
- Specializes in: Neurodiverse Relationships for couples and individuals
- Offers Adult individuals and couple’s via Zoom in California
- Robin is dedicated to supporting Neurodiversity, providing effective tools to reduce stressors and move toward healing. With 30 years of marriage and parenting four children, Robin’s personal experience has given her a unique perspective to help her clients explore, reconnect, and rediscover their “sparkle.” She understands the challenges of working, parenting, and finding time for self-care while strengthening personal and professional relationships. She works with couples and individuals to develop improved communication, respect, and love.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 650.270.7188
- Web: https://www.neurodiversecouplescounseling.com/robin-greenblat
- Book a free 15-minute consultation call to see if I’m a good fit for your needs by using this link: https://c-r-c.clientsecure.me/
Hamed Fatahian, AMFT, APCC (he/his)
- Associate Marriage and Family Therapist in California (AMFT124635)
- Services: Individual Adults and Couples (Teletherapy Available)
- Practice website: https://www.neurodiversecouplescounseling.com/
- Personal website: https://www.hamedfatahian.com
- IG: @hfatahianmft
Adela Stone, AMFT (she/her)
- Associate Marriage and Family Therapist in California (AMFT 124546), supervised by Dr. Harry Motro
- Offers neurodivergent couples counseling in CA via telehealth, neurodivergent couples coaching for out-of-state clients as well as individual support for neurodivergent relational struggles
- Adela’s message: Classic couples therapy usually doesn’t work for neurodivergent couples. Often, the individuals in this type of relationship suffered deep attachment injuries and need a therapist that uses a neurotype-informed lens to prevent more harm, confusion and resentment from building up. I help couples reconnect by finding a common language, common understanding and common culture. I have tools specifically developed for ND couples.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.adelastone.com and www.neurodiversecouplescounseling.com
Liz McClanahan, AMFT (she/her)
- Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (AMFT133330) in California (supervised by Dr. Harry Motro, LMFT53452)
- Services: individual and couples neurodiverse coaching (on-line Teletherapy only)
- Liz’s message: I live in a neurodiverse family every day. My husband of 26 years is Autistic along with our two children. I specialize in working with newly and/or self-diagnosed neurodivergent adults. Having a neurodiverse marriage and parenting my preteen son and adult daughter gives me a unique point of view to better understand and empathize with my clients and their challenges in a way that simply cannot be taught in books.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 909-582-8208
- Website: https://www.neurodiversecouplescounseling.com/liz-mcclanahan
Alexandra McGee, AMFT (she/her/they/them)
- AMFT in CA #126908 and US Certified Sex Therapist and Neurodiverse Coach
- Services: Teletherapy only with all Couples, Queer individuals and Neurodiverse individuals, couples and families
- Alexandra’s message: I serve people who wish to become unstuck from old patterns of behavior that are either distressing personally or in relationship. My training is somatic (sex therapy), mindful / meditative (IFS, IFIO) and neuroscience informed (Neurodivergent clients).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Marie Anzaldua, AMFT (she/her)
- Licensed Associate Marriage & Family Therapist (#132097), Certified Life Coach trained by Tony Robbins, Transpersonal Psychology, BA, and author.
- Services: Providing therapy for individual, family, couples, group, neurodiverse couples coach, individual therapy and coaching for neurotypical partner – teletherapy. Lisa provides therapy and coaching rooted in attachment science. Affair Recovery – Helping couples heal from the pain of affairs. Blended Families – Lisa Addresses the most significant challenges created by stepfamily architecture and provides three levels of solutions to these challenges. Individuals – Emotional healing, goals, purpose, self-actualization, spiritual guidance. LGBTQ + Conscious parenting.
- Lisa’s message: Improving your relationships is achieved through effective communication, understanding yourself and the other, influencing the unconscious via graceful awareness, processing unresolved negative memories, healing from intergenerational and family-of-origin trauma, and applying techniques to optimizing your wellbeing.
- Phone: 858-537-7828
- Website: https://www.neurodiversecouplescounseling.com/lisa-marie-anzaldua
Embodied Life Therapy Center
- LCSW, MT-BC, LPC, PhD – USA/CA & OR
- Individual, Couples, Family, Art and Music Therapy, EMDR, Brainspotting, IFS, CBT, Somatic, KAP. Telehealth
- Psychotherapy from a Neurodivergent, Trauma-informed, Queer Affirming Lens. At ELTC, we are skilled, compassionate clinicians, who are here to support you in cultivating a deeper understanding of yourself, explore patterns to help you find areas you may be stuck, and aid in your healing and growth. Our approach is first and foremost relationship-oriented and supportive. We understand that there is no change without a solid and stable foundation first. We center you: affirming your unique identities, experiences, and stories. We have the experience to help you achieve your goals, overcome these struggles, and live a more satisfying and meaningful life. We will work together to understand the root cause of difficulties, and address those issues with long-lasting strategies, helping you get closer to the life you’ve always wanted.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (657) 845-0364
- Website: https://www.embodiedlifetherapycenter.com/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/embodied.life.therapy.center/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ELTCjenniferdodd
Michelle Sandoval, (she/her)
- Marriage and Family Therapist- LMFT 90117, California, USA
- Services: Individual Teens (13-18) for neurodivergents, Individual Adult (18+) for neurodivergents, Parent consultation for those parenting for neurodivergent kids; All telehealth for those residing in California, USA
- Michelle’s message: I provide individual psychotherapy to individuals who are neurodivergent (Autism, ADHD, and more). I am a trauma informed, neurodiverse affirming, LGBTQIA+ affirming therapist who uses body and brain based strategies to help integrate mental and physical health.
- Practice: Bounce Mental Health
- Phone: 408-389-4080
- Website: www.bouncementalhealth.com
Alessandra Rizzotti, LCSW (she/they)
- LCSW 100466 in California
- Services: Individual therapy for children-adults of various neurodiverse backgrounds (OCD, ADHD, autism) with training from NOCD in ERP, Autism Specialty from UCLA’s PEERS program, Evergreen Certifications, and UC Lend Practitioner Training Program, as well as ADHD Specialty Certification from Evergreen. Family, group, and teletherapy offered. CBT, EMDR, ERP, DBT-informed care.
- Alessandra’s message: I aim to provide affordable care to neurodivergent children and families, using evidence-based practices including ERP (exposure response prevention), PEERS social skills model, CBT, and DBT-informed care.
- Websites: alessandrarizzotti.com and https://www.treatmyocd.com/therapists/279601/alessandra.rizzotti
Jessica Hogan, PsyD (she/her)
- Licensed Psychologist in California
- Services: Diagnostic Evaluations/Assessment for Autism, ADHD, Learning Disabilities, mood disorders, etc.
- Jessica’s message: Our team is passionate about providing neurodiversity-affirming evaluations for all ages, which are conducted remotely via telehealth. We specialize in autism evaluations for women and high-masking individuals. We are private pay and provide flexible payment plan and sliding scale options.
- Website: www.neuronandrosepsychology.com
- IG: @neuronandrosepsych
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Erin Gish-Stiles, LCSW (She/They)
- LCSW, California, #95320
- Services: individual counseling via telehealth
- Erin’s message: I’m a queer psychotherapist in California who is passionate about helping LGBTQIA+ folx, non-monogamous and kinky adults, and neurodivergent clients improve their self-esteem, process through trauma, and exist in a space that can be cultivated for further authenticity and self-love.
- Phone: 661-390-9188
- Email: email@example.com
Jon Fledzinskas (he/him/his)
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist in California (#33071)
- Services: Individual, couples, and teletherapy for neurodivergent people,
anxiety disorders, and geeks / gamers!
- Jon’s message: My practice and the therapy I provide are neurodivergent-affirming, proactive, and collaborative. Though I primarily use principles from Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, I aim to help clients through the lens of their lived experience and promote their well-being. I want to help people by assisting them in living lives they find enjoyable as their authentic selves. I also offer neuropsychological assessment that attempts to understand clients by assessing them from an inclusive, anti-ableist, and affirming standpoint.
- Website: https://www.drjonfled.com
- Phone: (323)772-5942
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren Elder, PhD ABPP (she/hers)
- Licensed in CA and OH
- I offer in person in Cincinnati and Telehealth for Ohio and California. I offer individual therapy, parent coaching, dyadic therapy, play therapy, developmental therapy, CBT. I see all ages infants through adults. I also offer assessments for ADHD and autism.
- I take a flexible, developmental and affirming approach to both therapy and assessments.
- Website: www.ascentpsychologicalservices.com
Danielle Aubin, LCSW (She/Her/Hers)
- Licensure: LCSW (CA Lic#87299), LICSW (MN Lic#31754), LCSW (AR Lic#12748-C), and Telehealth LCSW (FL Reg#TPSW2631)
- Services: Individual Psychotherapy, Parent Coaching
- Danielle’s message: I am the founder of Presence Perinatal which offers online psychotherapy specializing in neurodivergence-affirming therapy, Perinatal Mental Health and trauma. As an Autistic therapist raising neurodivergent children, I have lived experience with how difficult it can be to navigate the perinatal period and parenting in a neurotypical world. My approach as a therapist is person-centered, warm, and insightful. I have received specialized training in Perinatal Mental Health by Postpartum Support International. I am also trained in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Jungian Therapy, and Person-Centered Psychotherapy. Virtual Therapy is available for people residing in the states of California, Florida, Arkansas, and Minnesota. Insurance accepted: Please see website for information on accepted insurance.
- Website: https://www.presenceperinatal.com
- Info on current fees: https://www.presenceperinatal.com/faq
- Phone: 415-706-4235
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/presenceperinatal/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@presenceperinatal
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DanielleAubinLCSW
Miranda Millican, LMFT (she/her)
- Licensure: Marriage and Family Therapist in CA and Maine
- Services: Individual, Couples, Family (in-person in San Diego or virtual)
- Miranda’s message: As a queer and neurodivergent therapist, my passions include working with the LGBTQIA+ community, and neurodiverse clients (ADHD, autism, other neurotypes). As a neurodiversity affirming provider, I see all neurotypes as equal, and not an issue that needs “treatment”. Rather, it is a process of finding your way back to yourself and who you really are. Additionally, I work with the ethical non-monogamy, polyamory, and kink/BDSM community. I am trauma informed and EMDR trained and work to make these modalities neurodiversity affirming.
- Phone: (619) 736-0495
- Email: Contact@letswanderpsychotherapy.com
- Website: LetsWanderPsychotherapy.com
- Instagram: @WanderPsychotherapy
Victoria Grutz, AMFT (she/her)
- Licensure: Associate Marriage and Family Therapist in CA
- Supervised by Miranda Millican LMFT in CA
- Services: Individual, Couples, Family, Group (virtual or in-person in San Diego)
- Victoria’s message: As an autistic therapist with lived experience with both autism and adhd, my life’s passion is working with neurodiversity. I am a neurodiversity affirming therapist, which means I do not see Autism or ADHD as problematic or something to be treated, I see them as a form of diversity. I work with neurodiverse clients to own their identity, heal from trauma, and work through internalized ableism to lead their most genuine and joyful lives.
- Additionally, I work with the LGBTQIA+ community in my practice. I work with mixed-neurotype couples in couples therapy to better understand and support each other. Additionally, I run an autism support group- please inquire if you are interested!
- Phone: (619) 736-0495
- Email: Victoria@letswanderpsychotherapy.com
- Website: LetsWanderPsychotherapy.com
- Instagram: @WanderPsychotherapy
Barbara Morett, MFT (she/her)
- Licensure: Marriage and Family Therapist in CA
- Services: Individual, Couples, Family (in-person in San Diego or virtual)
- Barbara’s message: I am a neurodiverse therapist (ADHD), and I specialize in working with autistic clients and ADHD from a neurodiversity affirming stance. I have experience working with trans and non-binary clients and I specialize in working with the LGBTQ+ community. As an immigrant and a bicultural therapist, I love working with Latinx clients and BIPOC clients and I specifically work with racial trauma in my practice. I provide sessions in both English and Spanish. I am trauma informed and EMDR trained.
- Phone: (619) 736-0495
- Email: Barbara@letswanderpsychotherapy.com
- Website: LetsWanderPsychotherapy.com
- Instagram: @WanderPsychotherapy
Grace Malonai, PhD, LPCC, BC-TMH (she/her/hers)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) in California, USA
- Services at TheraThrive:
- Assessment, testing and evaluation focused on neurodivergent individuals
- Individual therapy for all ages (children, teens, adults)
- Family therapy
- Parenting and/or co-parenting support
- Relationship counseling
- Group therapy, social groups, RPG groups, existential groups, parent groups
- Minecraft server
- Professional consultation
- Workshops, trainings, and speaking engagements.
- We provide services online (telemental health) and also in-office– San Francisco East Bay Area (Lafayette) and Los Angeles Area (Toluca Lake/Burbank).
- Mission: We are a team of neurodivergent and neurodivergent affirming clinicians specializing in serving neurodivergent and LGBTQ+ people and their families. Our mission is to help members of all of our communities, local and broad, with the things that are truly important to thrive, both in their own lives and in their relationships, to grow in self-understanding, to promote community awareness, and to make wellness a down to earth practice. Our vision is to provide top notch care, such that neurodivergent people are understood, supported and can thrive. Our secondary vision is to eliminate mental health stigma by creating awareness of, appreciation for, and acceptance of mental health self care. We believe in life-long learning to grow in specific skills that will benefit and best serve these neuroatypical populations with excellent, effective mental health counseling, support, and assessment. It’s also a hallmark of TheraThrive to promote strong, lasting bonds within our team and to work collaboratively both in the office and out in the communities we serve, local and broad. Also, we strive to promote inclusion, by hiring clinicians of varying backgrounds, beliefs, and specialties to better serve the diverse and unique experience of our clients. It’s also important that our offices promote the foundation of diversity, equity, and inclusivity in its culture and practice. We welcome clients from all backgrounds and we believe in being actively anti racist, anti homophobic, anti transphobic, anti sexist, and anti xenophobic in our practice. We welcome clients of all sexual orientations, gender expressions, sexual practices, and relationship structures. We stand against racism, hate and intolerance. As mental health therapists and counselors, our work is strongly guided by our social justice values. Our values of equity and inclusion are woven into the work we do, how we carry ourselves, and how we show up in our communities. We’re committed to providing the best atmosphere for our clients and our team. It’s seen in our thoughtful workspace for our employees and a comforting space for our clients, and in offering the extra touches like tea, music, and a collaborative environment for our team and also wraparound services for our clients. We promote continued education for our clinicians and are committed to our own self-care and doing our own work. We believe that in order to support our clients’ healing and growth, we must hold empathy and kindness in our own healing process.
- Website: www.therathrive.com
- SF East Bay Area Office Address: 986 Moraga Road, Lafayette, CA 94549
- LA Area Office Address: 4001 W. Alameda Avenue, Suite #205, Burbank, CA 91505
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 925-954-6229, 818-337-7088
- IG: @therathrive_counseling
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/TheraThrive/
- Twitter: @TheraThriveCo
HILA DEAN, AMFT (they/she/fae)
- Licensure: Associate Marriage and Family Therapist, California and Washington State, USA
- License numbers: WA MG61330436 and CA AMFT137857
- Services: Individuals, families, dyads, group, telehealth, private pay
- Specializes in: Autistics; ADHD-ers; neurodivergent identity affirming support; psychedelic preparation, navigation skills, integration; non-normative relationships and families; outlaw lifestyles; and autistic people who use drugs.
- Hila’s message: I am inclined toward and identify with the renegade and Bodhisattva. I am autistic, queer, white, femme-presenting, and I have been a student of meditation and yoga asana since 2002. I work and live in partnership with transpersonal, anti-oppression, and harm reduction lenses. Subversivity is my spiritual practice.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Websites: hiladean.com and https://psychedelic.support/network/hila-dean-mfta/
Jessee Lovegood (ey/they pronouns)
- Licensure: AMFT #121883, California. Supervised by Dr. Sheila Addison, California LMFT #49616.
- Services: I offer individual sessions to youth and adults ages 12+ as well as group therapy for queer/trans disabled/chronically ill adults and neuroqueer transition aged youth, ages ~15-25. My practice is fully virtual/teletherapy.
- Jessee’s message: I work relationally, which for me means that I connect with my clients with empathy and compassion, and quite a bit of humor, because the healing happens in relationship. I enjoy sharing the knowledge that I have gained about trauma, neuroscience, neurodiversity, and chronic illness and how that impacts our bodyminds. Yet I find that many of my clients’ therapeutic epiphanies come about when I am reflecting their experiences back to them and helping them to connect the dots to form a more holistic view of themselves. I love working with people who are wanting to look inward and untangle the web of their life.
- My work is also founded in affirming and liberatory principles for all of the populations that I specialize in: neurodivergent, queer, trans, disabled/chronically ill, and polyamorous.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 510-214-2804
- Website: www.lovegoodtherapy.com and https://margintocenter.org/about-jessee-lovegood/
- IG: @lovegoodtherapy
- Twitter: @jnlovegood
Michelle Scott, LMFT (she/her)
- Licensure: LMFT in California# 102873 and Telehealth through Florida
- Services: I offer individual adult telehealth services.
- Individual Therapy Online for Late Diagnosed or Questioning Autistic and ADHD Women, Femme Presenting and Non-Binary Individuals in California and Florida. As an autistic therapist I believe that together we can figure out how to work with your system instead of against it to get you to where you want to be. I help you plan a road trip to the destination of your choice.
- Phone: 661-779-0514
- Website: MichelleScottLMFT.com
- Instagram: MichelleScottTherapy
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/Michellescotttherapy
- Lemon8: MScottLMFT
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/MichelleScottTherapy/
Michael Nutt, PsyD (He/Him)
- Licensed Psychologist in California and Minnesota
- Services: Neurodiversity-affirming therapy for children, adolescents, and adults; Diagnostic Evaluations/Assessment for Autism, ADHD, Learning Disabilities, mood disorders, etc with focus on both children and adults. Michael is especially interested in assessing and supporting high masking individuals.
- Michael’s Message: Using a trauma-informed, culturally sensitive, and neurodiversity-affirming affirming approach, I aim to provide quality mental health and evaluation services to children, adolescents, adults and families from racial and ethnic minorities and communities impacted by social and economic marginalization. Private pay with flexible payment plan and sliding scale options available.
- Website: www.neuronandrosepsychology.com
- IG: @neuronandrosepsych
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Self Psych
- Therapists: Pam Shaffer (she/her), Savannah Fine (she/her), Jay LittleJohn (she/her/they/them), Michal Rogers (she/her), Rae Gross (she/her), Allyson Byers (she/her), Rachelle Ramos (they/them), David Rose (he/him), and Krista Frank (she/her).
- Pam Shaffer LMFT #91321 is the practice owner and primary supervisor at Best Self Psych. We are a collective of licensed and pre-licensed MFTs and social workers in the state of California.
- Services: We provide individual, relational, and family therapy sessions via teletherapy.
- Best Self Psych is a group of ENM, kink, and LGBTQ+ affirmative licensed and associate therapists in California and we help people who are experiencing difficulty in their relationships and professional lives. Founded by Pam Shaffer LMFT, we provide the best therapy services possible for you. Our team provides therapy for a range of issues including depression, anxiety, C-PTSD, career and life transitions, ADHD, neurodivergence, intimacy, relationship difficulties, chronic pain, and more.
- Website: https://www.bestselfpsych.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone (text is best): (323) 301-3129
- Insta: @bestselfpsych
Total Spectrum Counseling
- Licensure: California
- Services: Individuals, Family, Children, Teens, teletherapy
- Payment: Private Pay
- Total Spectrum’s message: Have you tried therapy and found it difficult to connect? Have you worked SO hard to find healing and continue to struggle? Have you been frustrated by the standard format of therapy that doesn’t seem to work for you? This is because standard therapy culture was created primarily by Neurotypical people. And we have found that for many Neurodivergent clients, this just doesn’t work. Neurodivergent people connect differently, our brains come alive in different contexts, we move differently, and we pay attention to different things. And these differences, when not honored by those around us, create wells of anxiety and shame that can cause us to get stuck.
- Instead, we will help you tap into your built-in potential to cope, connect, and thrive, and help you develop tools that work for you. We won’t correct you for talking or moving a certain way. Instead, we will join you in your way of being and celebrate it. We won’t urge you to suffer further in environments that don’t work for you. Instead, we will teach you to advocate for your needs, alter the environment to better suit you, and seek accommodations. Daring to not fit in can free us from the bonds of shame and anxiety. And we are one of the few practices that can help you do this so that you can discover the joy in your life.
- Total Spectrum Counseling is sex-positive, culturally humble, and LGBTQIA+ affirming. We honor all the ways people choose to live their lives. At Total Spectrum Counseling, most of us are Neurodivergent ourselves. And all of our practice from a Neurodiversity affirmative philosophy. This means we value your differences. We urge you to listen to your body and move as you naturally want, no matter how unconventional.
- Telephone: 805.222.6477
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At Total Spectrum Counseling, most of us are Neurodivergent ourselves. And all of our practice from a Neurodiversity affirmative philosophy. This means we value your differences. We urge you to listen to your body and move as you naturally want, no matter how unconventional.