Jessica Kitchens (She/Her/Hers)
- Licensed as an LPC and LADAC in Arkansas. National certifications include MAC, RPT, and BCCS.
- Services: Individual counseling for adolescents and adults both in person and via telehealth. Offerings also include EMDR, substance abuse/addiction counseling, business consulting, and ND consulting/training.
- Jessica’s message: I am a late diagnosed autistic private practice therapist and own another business both of which aim to help enhance the lives of neurodivergent individuals by advocating autonomy, fostering independence, utilizing strengths, and helping to eliminate obstacles to opportunity, by utilizing a more humanistic and understanding approach to better serve the whole individual.
- Email: email@example.com
- www.kitchenscounselingservices.com and www.alliedcollaborative.com
- FB: AlliedCollaborative and kitchenscounseling
Candice Kelley (She/Her)
- Credentials: LPC-TA, NCC, IMH; trained in TF-CBT and EMDR in Arkansas, USA (Licensed Professional Counselor – Tele-Assisted, National Certified Counselor, Certified Infant Mental Health Counselor, trained in Trauma Focused – Cognitive Behavioral Health and Eye Processing Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- Services: Single and/or multi-person counseling services for any ages; 0+, either by face-to-face or virtually. (At this time, all first time appointments and paperwork must be done in office due to contracted location requirements; I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.)
- Candice’s message: “My psychotherapy services are collaborative and tailored to individuals who have experienced significant adversity. I prioritize treating you as a unique individual, rather than just addressing the symptoms. As someone who is morally committed to inclusivity and affirmation, I welcome and support those who identify as Neurodivergent and LGBQTIA+; as well as all ages. My approach is grounded in evidence-based best practices, which align with both ethical and effective standards – with a special interest in early development and the formative role this plays in shaping our responses to adversity in daily living. “
- Payment Types: AR Medicaid, AR BlueCross BlueShield, Ambetter; accepting self-pay and willing to provide super-billing for out-of-network payments.
- Contact and Socials: https://www.forthrightbh.org/ contracted within https://www.stonehaven.clinic/candice-kelley-lpc
- Address: 16135 Highway 71 South, Greenwood, AR 72936
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 479-996-5433
- Fax: 479-996-0438
Danielle Aubin, LCSW (She/Her/Hers)
- Licensure: LCSW (CA Lic#87299), LICSW (MN Lic#31754), LCSW (AR Lic#12748-C), and Telehealth LCSW (FL Reg#TPSW2631)
- Services: Individual Psychotherapy, Parent Coaching
- Danielle’s message: I am the founder of Presence Perinatal which offers online psychotherapy specializing in neurodivergence-affirming therapy, Perinatal Mental Health and trauma. As an Autistic therapist raising neurodivergent children, I have lived experience with how difficult it can be to navigate the perinatal period and parenting in a neurotypical world. My approach as a therapist is person-centered, warm, and insightful. I have received specialized training in Perinatal Mental Health by Postpartum Support International. I am also trained in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Jungian Therapy, and Person-Centered Psychotherapy. Virtual Therapy is available for people residing in the states of California, Florida, Arkansas, and Minnesota. Insurance accepted: Please see website for information on accepted insurance.
- Website: https://www.presenceperinatal.com
- Info on current fees: https://www.presenceperinatal.com/faq
- Phone: 415-706-4235
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/presenceperinatal/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@presenceperinatal
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DanielleAubinLCSW